I'm pregnant!!!!

Penpen

Goodmorning everyone,

Yesterday after work I decided to do a test since my p's were 5 days left and it turns out I am indeed.
I feel a bit sad because I will now put all my lost weight back on, but I suppose it's for a good cause. It hasn't really sunk in quite yet to be honest, am a bit scared to have a second baby :eek:

I also had some sad news. My friend who found out she was pregnant about 6 weeks ago, lost her baby over the weekend. She continued to SS and the doctors believe this played a big part in her misscarriage. I am obviously very upset for her sake, but also feel that she did a huge mistake when she decided to continue CD.

Anyway, this means that I won't be doing CD anymore but I will certainly be around (if I'm allowed??). Minimins has been a part of my life for the last 6 weeks and don't think I'll be able to stop coming on here!!!

Good luck on your CD journey everyone and I shall certainly be back on the wagon next year!!! :D

Congratulations!!! xxx

congrats thats lovely news...

i am feeling v broody at the mo, clock is ticking i guess!!!

Congratulations Penney, that is great news congratulations to both you and daddy. Will hope to see you around the forum of course your more than welcome. So sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

becky x

Fantastic news, congratulations to you x

Sorry to hear of your friends loss though :(

Congratulations xx Im really pleased for you :)

It always gives me goosebumps when I hear someone is pregnant - Im soooo excited for you!! Are ya gonna go and give the bambino inside ya something tasty to munch on!

Aw congratulations! x

thats fantastic news pen, congratulations and i think you're right in your decision to stop. looking forward to reading about your pregnancy

Huge congratulations!.

Pregnancy has always been when I have put on most weight, but so long as you are careful and stick to a plan of 2000 cals a day and eating low fat and healthy then you will come out of this with a gorgeous bundle and a fab figure too (well if you squint and don't look at the stretch marks;))

Enjoy your pregnancy, it's an amazing (and worrying) time but SO worthwhile.

I am sorry to hear of your friends loss - any m/c is trraumatic, but to have been told that her continuing on CD was a contributary factor must have left her feeling both devastated and guilty.

Personally, I feel that CD shouldn't be done whilst pg (for alll the reasons a dr would give), but I can't believe it would have been the cause of her m/c. Starving women in Africa carry babies to term probably eating a similar amount of cal's but without the nutrients etc., so please reassure your friend that it is unlikely that she wa responsible, My heart goes out to her to think that what she has gone through is being made more traumatic by an unfeeling Dr.

Congratulations thats lovely news to hear, I also get emotional whenm hearing of a pregnancy, as my husband and I are also trying! I have heard that u are more fertile on ss! ;) so fingers crossed

but also sad to hear about your friend, glas u are doing the right thing and coming off straight away. Just eat as healthy as possible and trying to include some gentle exercise and you will be fine

Best wishes to you xx

Congratulations to you and your hubby:D:D:D

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's sad loss though:(

Awww, thank you so much everyone!!!

I am really quite scared to have a second baby but getting more and more used to the idea.
I still haven't eaten food yet though, I am really scared all the weight will pile back on again....

Off to Tesco's this evening for some healthy, low carb stuff or low GI rather. I do like really brown bread and rice etc so I'm sure it wont be a problem.

Dinosaur: Her doctor has always been an extremely negative man and I have assured her it wasnt her fault!!

Thanks again everyone!!! :D

Back