• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im properly obsessed with...

Emm28

Silver Member
i havent tasted them soups as i stick to the chocolate and strawberry shakes only :)

Hope you like them tho x

ava

Silver Member
P+L is nice, didn't like B+C but some do. The bars are lovely :)

I really wish that I could find a soup that I like but I just can't at all :( They all taste odd to me,I can't put my finger on what it is xx

my favourite is veg. soup in the soups and i love vanilla flavour shake. the bars are absolutely delicious and i eat mine all chopped up on a plate with an appealing glass of water!!!! i love the bars xxx

I would definitely recommend the Cranberry Crunch and Peanut Crunch bars, the peanut especially tastes like snickers!!

The Leek and Potato soup is lovely and makes a nice change from the normal tomato or veg - the broccoli and cheese however is awful!!! I absolutely refused to bin it tho as it was the only food i had but drank it swigging copious amounts of water to wash it down - there was absolutely nothing broccoli or cheesy about it!!!

The bars are v yummy, I like the cappachino shake - soup wise my favourite is oriental chilli and the spicy tomato.

Had to work my way through the brocilli & cheese one, took some doing and havent ordered it since.

im looking forward to leek and potato soup yuuuum

to me the soups taste like cup a soup!

jakkiG

Hiya potato and leek is great add some fresh black pepper and or chilli powder for a bit of a zing. brocoli and cheese could be a bit of an acquired taste but its worth at least one try isn't it? seem to have cravings for the more savoury stuff

My hubbie eats all the soups except the disgusting Spicy Tomato. I have sniffed his Brocolli and Cheese one and it smells like very strong gorgonzola - yukky!

Leek and Potato is nice. My favourite is also Oriental Chicken, but have just had Mushroom with a teaspoon of curry powder to give it a kick. That was really nice.

I like the caramel bar best - it reminds me of a Mars Bar.

Hi my fav is oriental chilli in the soups its realy spicy. vanilla shake also hit the spot :)

Carol x

annie_d

Silver Member
I just read on on another thread...and i thought i would ask here. Has anyone found that the bars have left you STARVING afterwards? I wonder if they can take you out of ketosis.