I'm proud of myself today because......

Hopefully the goodness will catch up for WI next week xx

R u drinking plenty of fluids? I find drinking 2 litres of diluting juice a day helps me x

Thanks. I'll give it a go because, I must admit, I don't drink much, especially in the day at work. Fingers crossed! :D x

Well, guess what guys? I didn't lose even one ounce, never mind a pound!!! I was so disappointed. :( It's a good job I'm in this for the long haul, otherwise it might have been a chippy tea tonight, I'm so fed up! I've stuck to everything religiously so any ideas what might be going wrong would be greatly appreciated! Seven weeks now and I've only lost seven pounds. Yes , I know it's heading in the right direction but I've done SW twice before and lost virtually all of that in the first week. :D We're going away in August for a week and, at this rate, whatever I eat while we're away will just put it all back on again, unless I have a significant weight loss before then, which is looking highly unlikely! Help, please!

Oh you poor thing, it's so disheartening - are you doing a diary on here? It's been a godsend for me as people have been able to point out where I'm going wrong, as well as being my inbuilt control as I'm 100% honest on it so therefore have to write down everything that passes my lips, makes me think about the little licks of spoons, nibbling of crumbs etc which can add up :) x

I am very proud today as I finally got my Club 10!! And instead of celebrating with food (as I have done all my life!) I did it by booking an amazing holiday!!! :D Woo! Obviously can't do this every time I hit a milestone or I'll be skint by September haha! x

I am very proud today as I finally got my Club 10!! And instead of celebrating with food (as I have done all my life!) I did it by booking an amazing holiday!!! :D Woo! Obviously can't do this every time I hit a milestone or I'll be skint by September haha! x

Woo well done miss nix! I got my club 10 tonight too :) where are you going? Imagine how good you will feel on holiday too!!

Woo well done miss nix! I got my club 10 tonight too :) where are you going? Imagine how good you will feel on holiday too!!

Congratulations on your Club 10 too, great feeling isn't it!! :) I'm going to Las Vegas and San Francisco, and plan to feel amazing in my bikini by then (rather than horrified as I'd feel right now!) x

Oh you poor thing, it's so disheartening - are you doing a diary on here? It's been a godsend for me as people have been able to point out where I'm going wrong, as well as being my inbuilt control as I'm 100% honest on it so therefore have to write down everything that passes my lips, makes me think about the little licks of spoons, nibbling of crumbs etc which can add up :) x

Thanks for the suggestion, MissNix. I'm not doing a diary on here but I'm a member of SW on-line and do the daily diary on there and, like you, am totally honest. Don't know whether they check it but, probably not, so I think I will start one on here. Well done for reaching your Club 10 and I hope you have an amazing holiday. x

Thanks for the suggestion, MissNix. I'm not doing a diary on here but I'm a member of SW on-line and do the daily diary on there and, like you, am totally honest. Don't know whether they check it but, probably not, so I think I will start one on here. Well done for reaching your Club 10 and I hope you have an amazing holiday. x

They definitely don't check the online diaries on the SW website, they're just a record for you to keep. But the Weight Loss Diaries on here (which are essentially just threads that you create - have a look at mine if you want, link below) are public to anyone registered on the site and fellow SW slimmers will pop in to give you advice on what you're eating, and also just to provide a bit of moral support along the way, so they're great :) Can't recommend it enough x

Thanks, MissNix. I shan't bother renewing my On-line membership when it runs out because I can't say I've found it that useful, to be honest. Everything I need really is on this amazing site. Think I'm addicted! :D x

instead of having a biscuit with a cuppa earlier or 2 maybe 3 lol i ended up having a bowl of blueberries, banana & vanilla yogurt

When I got hungry before tea, I ate homemade coleslaw instead raiding the cupboards :)

when my sister took me to lakeside earlier i made her take us to nandos rather then her choice of pizza hut, not only did we both enjoy it more but i only used 4 syns! well worth the synnage!

Even tho I cant go to class today I am not gonna fall off the wagon and start being bad

To celebrate my exam I had a pot of white crab meat and not a pot of ben n jerrys

To celebrate my exam I had a pot of white crab meat and not a pot of ben n jerrys

Woo!! That is a big change! Well done (ps ben and jerrys is evil and you DON'T want it. It's not even nice lol. This is what I tell myself about my previous favourite fatty foods heh)

How have your exams went hun? What is it you're studying? sorry about the interrogation LOL!

I'm proud of myself today because... I'M FINALLY DRAGGING MY LAZY BUM BACK TO THE GYM!! (off it since May.oops.​)

Was at a birthday party & didnt eat ANY naughty or syn'd foods :innocent0002:

Woo!! That is a big change! Well done (ps ben and jerrys is evil and you DON'T want it. It's not even nice lol. This is what I tell myself about my previous favourite fatty foods heh)

How have your exams went hun? What is it you're studying? sorry about the interrogation LOL!

I'm proud of myself today because... I'M FINALLY DRAGGING MY LAZY BUM BACK TO THE GYM!! (off it since May.oops.​)

Lol... the exam went ok i think, i wrote loads and seemed to get down a lot of theorist names so hope that counts for something. I am working on a degree in social policy and criminology with the open university. Its hard working full time and studying part time but it keeps me motivated as I enjoy the subject.

Wow!! Hats off to you Mrs! I couldn't imagine studying for a degree and being full time - you're like superwoman :D

Glad it went well, always great when you feel happy with an exam! When will you find out? fingers crossed for you.

Today I'm proud of myself because I've had a great weekend;
1 - gave blood on Friday night (overcoming TRAUMA of last time 2 years ago :( )
2 - went back to the gym and swimming
3 - studying for my theory test.

Back