I'm proud of myself today because......

I've just had a meeting all morning and they surprised us with a yummy lunch. I avoided the sarnies and DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BISCUITS and just had a peach and some grapes because I have superfree soup back at the office to eat for lunch!

Well done Sparty, great willpower:)

I got back on plan after a binge and won't let it ruin my entire week :)

Well said, MissNix. Well, first at lunch time, someone brought loads of double choc chip muffins into work because they were on special offer in Sainsbury's but I sat nibbling on my banana whilst everyone else tucked in! Later, we were all going out but not meeting up until a couple of hours after work so, because I live 15 miles away from work and it wasn't worth going home first, I wandered around town for a while and then went to kill time in Sainsbury's café. I bought a magazine to read and queued up in front of some gorgeous looking gateaux but resisted and bought a filter coffee instead. We then all met up again for something to eat in Wetherspoons. This could have been a disaster, if I hadn't first checked out what was best to eat, on this brilliant site. So again, feeling very saintly, I ordered the five bean chilli with boiled rice and sipped at a diet coke. I couldn't believe I had side-stepped so many culinary disaster areas yet still had a good time!! :D

Well done you! Sounds like a SW Hazard Alley day successfully navigated! :D

Depsite seeing a gain of 1/2lb on the scales this morning I am more determined that ever to stick on plan

I had to sit in a room full of people who were eating Dominos and Crispy Creme donuts yet i sat and ate my banana and FF yogurt despite being offered their food constantly. :)

I had to sit in a room full of people who were eating Dominos and Crispy Creme donuts yet i sat and ate my banana and FF yogurt despite being offered their food constantly. :)

That would have been my idea of torture!! Two of my favourite things, especially the donuts!!!! Well done :)

Another proud moment - went to a gardening show today and there was no food stands selling JP's or anything remotely SW. So I had the alpen light i took with me and some grapes. Then a bag of special K crisps and an apple to keep me going till I got home.

Was so hungry and would have been so easy to just grab a tray of chips.

I'm proud of myself today because I went to the kitchen and got a snickers and kit kat out of the fridge, a packet of walkers out the cupboard and 2 biscuits, looked at them and was disgusted with myself... so put them back and had some savoury rice and an apple instead! :)

After more than a week of being totally off the rails, I have given myself a kick up the backside and gotten back on plan :)

I didn't give in and have Ben and Jerrys icecream!!

Just been shopping after a horrible day at work and was really tempted to buy some chocolate but I resisted the temptation and bought fresh pineapple instead. Must have been fate as, when I stepped through the front door, there, on the mat, lay my new Slimming World magazine! :)

Kathy

I've stayed on plan all day :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I knew I'd gained (a pound, and no that's not why I'm proud! :)) but I still went to class and stayed for the meeting, I faced up to it! :) I think I might actually be maturing. x

I knew I'd gained (a pound, and no that's not why I'm proud! :)) but I still went to class and stayed for the meeting, I faced up to it! :) I think I might actually be maturing. x

Well done, I know how hard it can be x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back