I'm putting a reminder to myself here of why I want to lose weight again

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
very good i think i remember you i lost 8.5 stone in 25 weeks last time around same time you done the diet.

Well done :)

Just a quick question if you've already done this what happened to make you go back? I'm serious as im currently doing the diet I never want to have to do it again x

im only planning on doing this once aswell but i think people tent to go back into there old eating habets and before you no its your back up to same weight plus more.. its not just about the diet you then have to change your life foreva eating healthy exercise ect x

I know right I mean I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about eating again but i also don't want to have to give up all the foods I like :/

Well done for keeping your motivation going and what wonderful motivation that is, you've seen you can do this before and you will do it again and this time it will be for good!!!

Having been there, lost the weight, and gained quite a bit back... I would say that in my experience I was so focused on getting to goal weight that I was so happy I got there I didn't bother moving up the plans properly and then learning to maintain. Unfortunately, in my experience, comfort eating is not something you can be cured from - but CD offers the right guidance to help you keep it under control... my main goal this time around is to MAINTAIN rather than achieve goal weight.

Just a quick question if you've already done this what happened to make you go back? I'm serious as im currently doing the diet I never want to have to do it again x

I got pregnant. Wasn't planned. Was very stressed and ate loads. Afterwards I got MRSA and was ill for 5 months, have tried multiple times to lose it again but couldn't do it. Then my partner left me a year later. I'm a comfort eater, so just ate all the time.

Back