I'm ready to start again , been in a dark place to long

CHLO , run through pick-mix lol that was funny , what film was it ?

I hit ketosis last night... day 3 :) , so get through today Minnie and you should be there. I am feeling great, the scales (yes still addicted to stepping on them every day) have been kind this morning, which really adds to the motivation. I am off to the cinema today so a bit worried I have to run through the pick a mix section before I get sidetracked.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Chlo I don't use the stix so I can't be certain when I kit K but from past times, it tends to be around Day 4 and the headache is setting in. I used to be addicted to daily weighing but am trying to stay off them because they could be so different to CDC so I'm gunna try and stick to hers, although time will tell lol
Good luck and keep at it
xxxxxx

Morning ... just lol
Well I'm now on ss plus , maybe when my weight comes down I can switch but people say theres not much difference in losses so im ok with doing this for now . you have to be on this step as bmi high . Yesterday I did an ice bucket vid well when I looked back at the vid I could not upload it to FB as I was ashamed I had got myself like I have ... but in a strange way its helped me to carry on with VLCD .
I am going to weigh when I feel I'm ready im setting no goals as I can't look ahead that far I know I have at least 7 stone to lose , that's a lot in 209 June till now I have gained 65 pounds , crist . ho well im here and i'll do my best .
Hows everyone , you doing ok Lynn ? Chole , how are you getting on ?

I am doing fine, I seem to have got past the worst :) I know what you mean about the Icebucket challenge, there is no way I am doing that and posting it on FB, I avoid photos and videos at all costs as I always look shocking (I always seem to look better in the mirror than I do in a photo :( ). But saying that I have seen a lot of videos on FB with larger people and they look fine, I think we get paranoid about ourselves but when we look at others we don't sit there criticizing.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Hi ladies day 5 almost done and I'm feeling good to be honest. Long way to go but hopefully 3 stone off by beginning of December then maintenance plans till Easter/spring xx

well could not sleep at all , went to bed at 11 pm and I feel awful with no sleep , active mind I guess .
Chlo , your right there , about others you think they look ok but when you see yourself you think ho no shock , horror . Really hate seeing these vids , mirrors , photos just now . I felt ok when I was 185 pounds and that was still 45 heavier than when I met my OH .... but this weight is a no no .
Lynn , how did the weekend go ? I know you find that hard with Ruby Club and indian . wow 3 stone that will be done sooner than you can blink lol
always great to look good xmas day and dress up .
Well suns trying hard to get out , anyone feeling cold ? I'm ok but dreading winter .

Well offered to cook for Al last night but he said not hungry. Then about half 8 the ******* said I'm starving I'm getting an Indian. Asks me can't u just have a bit ffs NO I EFFING CANT. I didn't cave so proud of that. Im feeling the cold too. How u doing Hun xx

Ho Alan you know your tempting Lynn ... but you made the best choice . I have not been feeling that great headaches and washed out not been around for few days on here . Mia started new secondary school and I think mentally all new to me . As for vlcd , I'm not feeling the cold as I do have meal in the evening . But I find I lose my happy mode it goes from this :-( to this ;-)
I have been very tired . how are you doing Lynn ? yes I know that its hard at the weekends for you . Tell me hows it been ?

Jackie actually doing OK. Day 9 for me its gone so quickly. Still a long way to go. Keep chipping away hun and it will start coming off xx

hi Lynn
I got some lighterlife bars in superdrug . and ordered on line too some . they have 1/3 off them making them 1.66 now chocolate peanut meal replacement bar 214 calories , they also have rasin one too . I'm mixing the diet , would love to do LL but cant fully do that to much money . I am now doing a roast dinner for everyone and I thought I'd have some chicken today .
how have you been , day 12 for you ? how much have you lost ? I'm not weighing for a bit yet , had few wobbles must say . need to stop as its hard enough being on vlcd and costing too . I'm only making it longer by doing this ....

Hi Jackie keep at it and imagine where you can be this time next year. Day 13 for me and doing OK. CDC on hols so first WI Wed. Not weighing at home either xx

Last edited:
Hi Jackie keep at it and imagine where you can be this time next year. Day 13 for me and doing OK. CDC on hols so first WI Wed. Not weighing at home either xx
Ho , shes away for first weigh in , hope she didn't charge you full price as you only had the food from her .
I have just been out for walk, hip been very bad , walking in pain .... I have my lighterlife bars .
when will she be weighing you ? is it day 16 for you now ? I have had good days and bad ... I'm trying to get out more but can't to much pain .... just going to keep working on it .
How are you doing ?

She gave me 15% off and as I buy monthly she will still Give me that discount so happy days. For weighed last night on day 16 and 8.5lbs off which I'm delighted with. Don't give up Hun xx

Hi guys. I have been reading through your thread, OMG, we are so alike. I too lost all my excess weight 4 years ago, put the whole lot back on and been trying since to restart, failed every time!

Today is my first day back on SS. Fingers crossed, actually, no finger crossing!, we will do it!

Let's kick fat! x

Morning All , well its starting to sink in to keep chipping away at it , its not been easy as I have had stray days , but yesterday was 100 days till Christmas day so day 99 today , makes you think its coming around again , what will I wear , how will I look this year after about 5 years of gaining .... really trying to get a grip .
Lynn , 8.5 is great soon be time for another weigh in , your really doing well , are you finding it easy ?
Photenix87, Thank you , yes I'm still waiting to step out of that body lol, how are you doing ?
Fatgirlslim74, how much did you lose 4 years ago , you just can't see it at the time and then bang you think what have I done ...... well its 99 days today till Christmas day make each one count . how was yesterday ?

I'm thinking of going to Greece Zante next year , so its been a wake up call for me as yesterday I did about 80% really want to go to bed tonight say yes I made it .....
Hope everyones really getting their teeth into this lol

HI MsMJC, things are ticking along nicely for me at the minute.. trying to make the most of this focus I have right now. I am breaking down the journey into 4 week chunks at the minute, but the Christmas countdown is in my head too!

Hi Jackie another 4.5 for me so 13lbs in 3 weeks. Hit the stone next week. How u doing xx

Hello All :) what a storm last night , lighting thunder twice in two nights , very foggy last night .
Phoenix , making the most of your focus , I really hope you can hang on it that positive mind , are you doing exante ? I'm doing a bit of a mix with /Cambridge LL, exante and new you , some now out of Date but hey I'm still here ... you can see me typing :-/ haha ... so when you say breaking it down to 4 week blocks is that to weigh ?
Lynn hello, well that is fab well done , you are really going for it .... is it the pressure of xmas and what you will be wearing that's driving you ? How are you finding weekends ?
For me I'm sts , I have been thinking hard as I want to book Zante for august and you know I feel I have along way to go , but I should not think like that you should think about getting back on with the plan and being stronger to get me to a better place .... oh yes Lynn the stone is in sight ! your clothes feeling lose / are you doing the 3 CD's aday ?
I will feel much better walking to the gangway on the plane and maybe i'll have a swimsuite :)

Back