I'm really fancying a boiled egg?

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
Now I'm determined not to give in but I can't stop thinking about boiled eggs. How much damage would it do if i had one medium egg boiled IF i really really wanted one?

You might really want one. It won't do much damage buy you AREN'T going to have one - let your willpower of steel kick in women - be stubborn x

I'm going to not give in but i need to know if i really do cave that i won't be making massive damage in my hard work.

Say no to even the merest concept of a boiled egg. It comes out of a hen's arse, after all!

;)

It wont do any great harm, its up there with plain chicken (which IS a hens arse in some cases :giggle:)

Nice to know i have that buffer. I know if i had plain chicken in my fridge I'd eat the lot. One egg takes a while to boil so i wouldn't be tempted to boil another :giggle:

The white part of the egg only has 15 calories and is the purest form of protein you can get (100% hehe). It wouldn't do any harm at all on a keto diet. Even better than the prawns mentioned on here yesterday. The yolk is OK too but adds fat as well as protein and bumps the calories up to 90+.

The white part of the egg only has 15 calories and is the purest form of protein you can get (100% hehe). It wouldn't do any harm at all on a keto diet. Even better than the prawns mentioned on here yesterday. The yolk is OK too but adds fat as well as protein and bumps the calories up to 90+.

So i could remove the yolk after boiling and the egg white would be ok? YAY

Oooo let us know how it tastes! I hate the White of an egg but could easily eat it right now!! x

I love eggs too.

When i was pregnant last year, i ate egg sandwiches everyday for nearly the whole time i was pregnant.

Still love eggs & could happily eat them every single day :D

I love eggs :D Its a good food to snack on if you really must have something although you wont be eating any will you!? Willpower!!!

Good to know though .... I will bear this in mind when thinking of the inevitable!! x

i ate a boiled egg on day 4 and 5 my weak days and again before i exercised they wont effect ketosis and are mainly protien :)

Back