I'm really please with myself....

alexisemma31

I'm back at SW for the 3rd time, nearly 3 stones away from my target. I'm the typical yoyo dieter.

I joined a new club last week and had a chat with the consultant. She thinks I am too strict with myself as I cut everything out, all chocolate, chinese takeaways etc. when I'm dieting and when I get to target and I let my guard down a bit, bad habits creep slowly back and the weight soon returns!

She said I should be incorporating treats into my daily life as this is how I will be able to maintain my weight loss, which makes sense, I hadn't thought of it like that before.

I was on a course yesterday and team prizes were Roses chocolates. I treated my self to one chocolate, (2.5 syns I think) and last night I had a chinese takeaway - king prawn with ginger and spring onion with soft noodles). I only ended up picking the prawns out anyway as I didn't like the sauce!

So, I feel like I've taken a positive step forward.

well done and welcome back.

Well done . I started the same didn't touch chocolate for quite a few weeks but in the last 2 weeks I've let my guard down a little more and have been having small treats around 7 syns a day . Still not been brave enough to get a takeaway lol but have gone out for meals but always gone for the safe option

Back