I'm really please with myself....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alexisemma31, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I'm back at SW for the 3rd time, nearly 3 stones away from my target. I'm the typical yoyo dieter.

I joined a new club last week and had a chat with the consultant. She thinks I am too strict with myself as I cut everything out, all chocolate, chinese takeaways etc. when I'm dieting and when I get to target and I let my guard down a bit, bad habits creep slowly back and the weight soon returns!

She said I should be incorporating treats into my daily life as this is how I will be able to maintain my weight loss, which makes sense, I hadn't thought of it like that before.

I was on a course yesterday and team prizes were Roses chocolates. I treated my self to one chocolate, (2.5 syns I think) and last night I had a chinese takeaway - king prawn with ginger and spring onion with soft noodles). I only ended up picking the prawns out anyway as I didn't like the sauce!

So, I feel like I've taken a positive step forward.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  4. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Welcome back sweetie x

Sounds like a good plan to me ;)

5. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done and welcome back.

6. mrs big b

mrs big b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1.5lb(51.52%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done . I started the same didn't touch chocolate for quite a few weeks but in the last 2 weeks I've let my guard down a little more and have been having small treats around 7 syns a day . Still not been brave enough to get a takeaway lol but have gone out for meals but always gone for the safe option

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.