im really poorly but still want a loss this week, what can i do?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi guys, i'l save you all the gruesome details but iv been sick on the hour every hour since 6am yesterday morning untill 7pm. I couldnt even keep down water. Obviously this means i ate Nothing yesterday, no HE's or fruit etc. I managed to eat a mullerlight, but brang it back up an hour later, so had nothing at all. i managed 28g of porridge made with water about an hour ago, and although i ma very nautious, i honestly dont think im going to be sick again.

i really really want to lose again this week ( i lost half a lb this week which puts me at 9stone 13.5lb :D but i really wanna get atleast 1lb off this week)

but i cant stomach the thought of food properly yet, - (even watching a re-run of masterchef made me sick yesterday) so i cant see me overloading my body with fresh fruits and veg any time soon..

what can i do??? obviously my heal comes first, i know that, but i'd really like to get atleast 1lb off and get my body eating again.. any advise? x

I'm so sorry you are feeling so poorly Fern, do try and keep as much fluid down as you can otherwise you will become dehydrated....

I wouldn't worry too much about your weight loss, because I am sure you will lose weight this week because of your illness.

You will have to take care next week though, in case in you put on weight when your body gets back to normal.

You take care and rest, and don't forget those fluids, love to you. XX

Thanks guys.

I managed 28g of porridge made witrh water this morning, and have just eaten a small banana and some grapes. Im nautious but no sick yet. thankgod.

The weather is so beautiful, im desperate for a bbq. :( gutted.com

Flat diet coke is said to settle stomach upsets. Can't say I'd fancy it myself. Rice pudding? Get well soon.

Im doing much better today than i thought, i had porridge for breaky, a banana and a handful of grapes for dinner.. and iv just stomached a small portion of pasta with cheese

not much, but thats my healthy extras and a decent amount of food concidering i couldnt even keep water down yday.. hopefully just a 48hour bug? fingers crossed i can leave the house tomorrow!

Oh Huney! I hope you feel better soon.

Back