Im really struggling and considering giving up!

Lana

I've struggled with LL since day one, I've picked at food and slowed down my weight loss.

Im so depressed whilst on the LL programme, that I don't want to go anywhere or see anyone. Im a nightmare to live with and so moody. :(

I've lost 23lbs in 9 weeks which Im thrilled with and I only have another 14ish lbs to go but I still have a problem with food.

The group sessions don't work for me, I never think until I've put something in my mouth unless the child in me says 'who cares, just eat it'.:sigh:

I have my hen weekend this Fri & Sat so I know food and alcohol is going to be involved so Im not quite sure whether to give up and save the money or to come back from London on Sunday, with a fresh mind and try my best to stick to this 100% for my final 4 weeks until my wedding.

Does anyone else feel this bad or am I losing my mind?? :confused: :( :sigh:

if the group session are not working for you - what do you think would work.

Having done LL - you may be best with 1-2-1 and therefrore spending your money else where, as you seem to just be paying for a very expensive CD Sole source program

Congrats on your weight loss though and only a stone to go.

have you considered CD at all - more choice and less expensive - CBT is unlikely though unless you get lucky.

I agree with shazza, the reason you pay more for LL is the counselling sessions. If you get nothing out of these then you're being ripped off hun!

CD has more flavours, and the bars are to die for. The change could be exactly what you need to stay on track.

Good luck with whatever you decide hun, and I have no doubt you will get to goal in time for your wedding!

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have been thinking about CD as its cheaper. It does seem a shame to spend £66 a week when the sessions are not working.

I think maybe Im just a lost cause and nothing will help me!

Im going to think about it over the weekend and in the mean time contact CD to see if I can swap over, Im not sure if I can with not having a great deal of weight to lose!

:)

:grouphugg: I'm sending you a group hug Lana....

think about how well you have done so far and not on the negative's. Like the other have said maybe you should think about switching to CD, that's what i have done, infact i'm meeting my CD counsellor tonight & looking forward to getting back on track and having different flavours to choose from...

You do whats right for you hun & good luck...:)

xxx

think about how well you have done so far and not on the negative's.

I was thinking likewise. Wonder if that head is in the right place. Are you thinking "this is awful...I can't have this and I can't have that" or are you thinking "wow...this is a fantastic way to lose weight...look at it melt off and I'm not even hungry"

Makes a lot of difference where that head is

Back