Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IM returning after a few bad months

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by moon1976, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    I am returning:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: to CD 100% after an absent of a few months as i had quite a bad few things :(:(:(go on with my life - but i started back today 01.12.08 - with a new hope to lose at least a stone or more by xmas-:D:D:D.hopefully fingers crossed ill do it with the help of all the good people here.ive had one shake today and just about to start my second-have drank a litre of warm water today as well cause its so cold here-have also had 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of herbal tea.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicaukids

nicaukids Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Moon
    Me too... started back today after stopping in the summer.
    It seems like your head's in the right place now - no point trying it if it's not.
    Good Luck ... We can do this [again] :D

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck on restarting CD.

5. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    me too, re-starting today, I have a stone to lose and am hoping to lose half of that before mid of this month. Day one is feeling quite good/easy, touch wood it continues to go well. Best of luck to all re-starters. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.