IM returning after a few bad months

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by moon1976, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    I am returning:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: to CD 100% after an absent of a few months as i had quite a bad few things :(:(:(go on with my life - but i started back today 01.12.08 - with a new hope to lose at least a stone or more by xmas-:D:D:D.hopefully fingers crossed ill do it with the help of all the good people here.ive had one shake today and just about to start my second-have drank a litre of warm water today as well cause its so cold here-have also had 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of herbal tea.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicaukids

nicaukids Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Moon
    Me too... started back today after stopping in the summer.
    It seems like your head's in the right place now - no point trying it if it's not.
    Good Luck ... We can do this [again] :D

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck on restarting CD.

5. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    me too, re-starting today, I have a stone to lose and am hoping to lose half of that before mid of this month. Day one is feeling quite good/easy, touch wood it continues to go well. Best of luck to all re-starters. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.