I'm Scared for ma first weigh =/

katyliz91

I'm doin the cambridge diet an am just worried if I don't lose enough weight this week then I will give up. I don't want to give up like but i can see myself doing it =S what can I do to loose more weight so I wont be demotivated? =/ I get weighed on saturday and am very nervous i wont see results =/

You will see results. CD is brilliant at fast weight loss, unfortunately for me my body can't take it. I know, I've tried 4 times at different steps each time so it's a waste of money for me. Going back to WW tomorrow as it's worked for me in the past.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

thank youu i realise i posted this in the wrong section -.- am new to this whole forum thing haha =S but thanks anways =] x

Good luck to you :) I need weight off fast but I am just really not sure the Cambridge Diet would work for me...

to be honest im not sure if its working well for me and i am sooo dyin to tuck into a bowl of curry but obviously cant haha and thanks =]

I thought I was going crazy .. I was so sure I already replied to you .... well I had but on your other post.

Cambridge is kinda hard, but it's so good when you see the results!
Stick with it, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly suprised at your first weigh on on Saturday :)

Very low calorie diets are difficult but well worth it. If you stick to it and focus on the positive you can do it. And the cravings get easier the longer you do it. I'm sure you'll be surprised and happy on your weigh in and then just keep looking forward to the next. Good luck

I'm doin the cambridge diet an am just worried if I don't lose enough weight this week then I will give up. I don't want to give up like but i can see myself doing it =S what can I do to loose more weight so I wont be demotivated? =/ I get weighed on saturday and am very nervous i wont see results =/

You need to have more positive thoughts. You haven't even been weighed yet and you are talking about the possible negatives and trying to talk your way out of doing the diet. Try focussing on the fact that you WILL lose weight and not that the weight you do lose won't be 'enough'

Good luck x

CD is hard, there is no doubt about it, but when it starts working, it's great. This is my 3rd serious attempt at CD and lost about 3st the last two times. But, I lose weight so slowly. You can see my losses below, and it does get to me at times. I think why the hell am I putting myself through this when I could be on SW, eating and losing more or less the same. But I try to stay positive and hope that one day I will get weighed and I wil have something to smile about.

Give it more time. Persevere until you are absolutely sure the diet is not for you and don't give in at the first hurdle. You might suprise yourself. Good luck.

thanks guys am stickin with it and saturdays weigh in ended up with me bein 3 3/4 pounds lighter...not as much as i hope but its a start =]

Back