im sick of this! :(

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
every day, i cant go to the loo! i have taken 3 lots of senokot since sunday and still nothing!!! should i drink some tea? i dont usually but it mite help me go lol!! :(

I didn't go at all until I tried Ducolax. Very powerful stuff, but the side effects are chronic cramps. But it really does work. It's the only thing that helps me go.

I'm only going every 4 or 5 days. I didn't find that senokot did any good at all, dulcolax on the other hand is like rocket fuel.

You're lucky you go 4-5 times a week. I only go once a week and that's when I take ducolax. I only go on a saturday morning or afternoon, depends when the cramps hit.

Yas it's once every for 4 or 5 days, not per week and that's only cos I take the dulcolax. I reckon I could go two weeks straight without going otherwise:rolleyes:

thanks so much girls! im off to the chemist lol!! x x

i was constipated before for totally unrelated reasons and took tesco brand constipation relief, they were awesome if that helps

Sorry you're suffering. I did several weeks ago and it was awful. Thankfully Senokot worked a treat and I take them now if I need them and always work. Hope you get something that works.

every day, i cant go to the loo! i have taken 3 lots of senokot since sunday and still nothing!!! should i drink some tea? i dont usually but it mite help me go lol!! :(

i had not "been" for about 10 days. agony, i had been taking senna every night for past 5 days without success. last night resorted to suppositries and ducolax. only went after severe pain this morning. up most of night. i was drinking black coffee too. good luck:sigh:

I only go once every 4 days and then its not very much (sorry if TMI).

I have tried sennakot twice as it usually works for me but the 1st time I got severe cramps.. It was TOTM so maybe that was why? The last time I took only 3/4 of a tablet and it had no effect. Going to get some more tomorrow and see if a full dose works.

Rhubarb yoghurt with flaxseed is normally my favourite and most effective solution toconstipation but its a non-starter on LT!!

Hi Trivinam

Yes, I was wondering about that. I 'go' about every 4 days and... think...er...bunny pellets ( sorry tmi), but it really doesn't bother me. I'm not in pain or uncomfortable, I suppose I figured, no food, no........?? :sick0019:

Yes, I was wondering about that. I 'go' about every 4 days and... think...er...bunny pellets ( sorry tmi), but it really doesn't bother me. I'm not in pain or uncomfortable, I suppose I figured, no food, no........?? :sick0019:

ha ha ha ha! that icon reminds me of...well me this week lol!!

went to boots but it was closed so ill have to drink gallons of tea and water tonight and hope for the best tomorrow! im gonna get the fibre thing wit my shakes on saturday, cant stand dis no more lol!!! cheers for all the replys ladies!! x x x

What sometimes works is to drink as cold a glass of water as you can manage followed immediately by as hot a drink as you can manage - water, black coffee/tea whatever. x Good Luck! x

Back