Im so bloody chuffed!

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
I went shopping today with my bf cos i needed a new top for a party im going to on saturday. And as i was looking i came across a pink knitted top.(its not as bad as it sound) so i looked for a large but all they had was a meduim. I picked it up and put it down about 4 times walked away then walked back about 3 times when my bf siad try it on! ( i think he got abit annoyed at me humming and arring) so i did. AND it fitted!! i even asked a fellow shopper did it look ok and not to small and she said no it looks fine. So i bought it. Just thought id share this iv been smiling since i bought it.

Oh love!!! thats just brilliant!!!!

Welcome to the Mediums!!! i hope to join u soon!!

you must feel fantastic!

xxx

ooooh well done! To actually see physically you have done so well instead of just reading the scales must be fab! You deserve a huge pat on the back xxx

oh i do!! IM really chuffed! Your doing really well wont be long tho befor you are too.
It compliments that keep you going.

ooooh well done! To actually see physically you have done so well instead of just reading the scales must be fab! You deserve a huge pat on the back xxx

Thank you, pat on the back has firmly be given lol

hey well done!!!...Can a share your joy ??? You are lucky and are in mediums im not but ...today i went in to dp and last feb i tried on these jeans - they were my size but skinny leg ones and they didnt even fit over my backside lol. Today i bought them. :) How great!!! Thankyou for posting this and allowing me to share the happiness. Well done though you must be so proud of yourself... xxxxxx

hey well done!!!...Can a share your joy ??? You are lucky and are in mediums im not but ...today i went in to dp and last feb i tried on these jeans - they were my size but skinny leg ones and they didnt even fit over my backside lol. Today i bought them. :) How great!!! Thankyou for posting this and allowing me to share the happiness. Well done though you must be so proud of yourself... xxxxxx

Yes you may show your joy too, its brilliant im really proud of me!! Well done to you for getting into your skinny leg jeans. Iv never been able to buy calf boots befor cos they never go round my calfs but last monday i bought some cos they fit!

its such a great feeling going down in clothes sizes isnt it well done

lol oh yeah it is, thank you

Well done. That must be a great feeling! Can't wait to join you.

Claire xx

Back