I'm so coooooooooooooooold! (is that better Sarah?)

RuthG

Gold Member
That is all!

lol - do some exercising - that keeps me warm!!!!!

Oi! Shorten your title, you've mucked up my Mini's!!!!

Put a jumper on and stop moaning :p

You'll get used to it... ish... xx

Aw, sorry Sarah, didn't realise the title was so long, will go and delete a few os, lol. My fingers feel like ice cubes!

And exercise?? Have you seen the size of me, it'll be like an earthquake ha ha ha!

I'm cold too - have been for the past 2 days. I've got a vest, t-shirt, sweatshirt on, jeans, socks and trainers. I'm going to go and put the heat on. Looking after an active 1 yr old is exercise - but I'm still cold, lol! (she's sleeping at the mo so I'm having a browse :))

Yes that is much better, thanks very much :D

xx

I was really cold yesterday and mentioned putting the heating on and I wasn't allowed! I was told to put a jumper on, when I pointed out I was wearing one I was told to get a blanket!!

I've got clothes on, 2 fan heaters and my gas fire on (full blast :()

Oi! Shorten your title, you've mucked up my Mini's!!!!

Put a jumper on and stop moaning :p

You'll get used to it... ish... xx

LMAO!!! ha ha ha....uh don't beat around the bush sarette!:8855::8855:

xx

yea, my workmates think I'm insane that I'm still working gloves, fleece and scarf when I come to work.

At night, I've always been a hot water bottle that makes my OH too hot at night so we usually sleep very far apart, which is sad, as now that I'm feeling colder and want to snuggle, I'm still giving off lots of heat and so he doesn't want a bar of it :(

Why do we get so cold??

maybe we aren't consuming enough calories to keep warm, so the only way to warm up is to move about. I'm fine while I tidy up the kitchen etc, it's once I sit down that I'm cold. I've got the heat on and it's just slightly cold for me now - feet are the worst.

Back