Im so excited i had to share!!

beccamckecca

So now ive lost over a stone i finally plucked up the courage to go hunting for my wedding dress and yesterday i found 'THE ONE':D
Even though ive still got 2dress sizes to lose it looked soooo beautiful!!! And the exciting thing is its going to look even better once ive lost all the weight!:D
I cant wait to wear it!! feel like a little kid waiting for xmas :D

Aw congratulations hun, that must be a brilliant feeling! And well done on the weight loss x

Oh thats brilliant hun must be so excited !!!

Well done! How exciting :-D

Wow Becca....did you buy it?

Aww thanks everyone. its so exciting everythings falling into place now!!
And sandra YES!!!!!!!:D:D:D (well my mum and dad have;)), ive attached some pics of my beautiful dress (if only it looked like that on me lol!!! ) XXX

Attachments

• rjc00019_1.jpg
    rjc00019_1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 106
  • rjc00019_5.jpg
    rjc00019_5.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 97
  • rjc00019_7.jpg
    rjc00019_7.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 160
Stunning...you are going to look beautiful xx

Oh that's gorgeous Becca! What an incentive to get to your target weight....what size did you buy?

Oh that's gorgeous Becca! What an incentive to get to your target weight....what size did you buy?

Isnt it just!!! its a slim fitting bodice style too so is going to be so unforgiving if i dont lose the extra weight! not been measured yet, apparantly they can get them in at short notice so going to get measured up in june, at least then i have time to manage my weight and make sure its stabalised! the size 16 fitted me perfect (im told thats more like a clothes size 12-14 though). xx

Sounds pretty sensible to me.....tbh it takes a few weeks after refeed to feel confident enough to eat! So you might well carry on losing......don't want your lovely bodice to fall down due you? Specially not for the photos:eek:

Thanks all, cannot wait to be a beautiful slim bride!!! xxx

What a beautiful dress, bet you cant wait for the wedding! x

Beautiful dress Becca, may your beautiful wedding start a beautiful married marriage; Amen!

Beautiful dress! I know the feeling when you find the one!!! I had a letter yesterday to say mine has come in! aggh! Its early, they said six months when I ordered it in October! I'm gonna take it home next Monday but not have my fitting until a month before - so I have until Mid April to get my bod into shape, oh my lord its all going to be here before we know it!!! now you've got to think about..shoes...jewellery...veil....tiara or hairpiece.....hee hee x

Back