• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm so glad Ive rejoined group

Well, after lots of anx about how to get back on track I finally (after 2ws of snowed off plans) rejoined my old group last night and Im so glad I did!!!!

Everyone was so pleased to see me and I got many hugs and such a warm welcome. Its been 8 months since i was at group and I was so inspired by one girls 4 and a half stone loss that I know I will continue and be sucessful this time. She looks AMAZING!

To anyone else worried about rejoining a group - Just do it- I was so nervous but am now soooo pleased and gonna be next years inspiration to others. :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I'm the tortoise.
Well done for rejoining. i've been close to quiting many times, purely because I know my head isn't in it 100% right now, and hasn't really been for a good few months. But I know if I stopped going, I wouldn't go back.
Well done for re-joining Hun. I did the same last night too!
I have been doing the plan for years on and off, but decided to bite the bullet and took out a 12 week countdown course...after the 12 weeks I will decide to continue or go it alone again.
Yes Maypole you were sooo right. Thank you and hope you going great guns yourself! I have a couple of weeks catching up to do but plan to be so good now and have really enjoyed d1 today!

And Mrs v, congrats too. I hope you got the warm welcome I did and good luck with the plan.