I'm so glad Ive rejoined group

jenpen

Well, after lots of anx about how to get back on track I finally (after 2ws of snowed off plans) rejoined my old group last night and Im so glad I did!!!!

Everyone was so pleased to see me and I got many hugs and such a warm welcome. Its been 8 months since i was at group and I was so inspired by one girls 4 and a half stone loss that I know I will continue and be sucessful this time. She looks AMAZING!

To anyone else worried about rejoining a group - Just do it- I was so nervous but am now soooo pleased and gonna be next years inspiration to others. :)

Well done for rejoining. i've been close to quiting many times, purely because I know my head isn't in it 100% right now, and hasn't really been for a good few months. But I know if I stopped going, I wouldn't go back.

Well done, welcome back, good luck with your weight loss.

Well done for re-joining Hun. I did the same last night too!
I have been doing the plan for years on and off, but decided to bite the bullet and took out a 12 week countdown course...after the 12 weeks I will decide to continue or go it alone again.

Yes Maypole you were sooo right. Thank you and hope you going great guns yourself! I have a couple of weeks catching up to do but plan to be so good now and have really enjoyed d1 today!

And Mrs v, congrats too. I hope you got the warm welcome I did and good luck with the plan.

x

Back