Im SO happy!!!! Got my goal! Healthy!!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Woo hooo!!!! I'm SO over the moon!!!! Weighed in this morning and was 10st 4.25!! :bliss:
I'd set myself a goal of getting to 10st5lbs by todays date as this was in the 'Healthy weight range. I DID IT!!!!! I"M NOW HEALTHY!!!! NO LONGER OVERWEIGHT!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Wow! Cant believe it :D

My fiance and I went out for a meal last night for the first time in more than 5 months (more like 6!!) and really enjoyed it!

We both had baked sea bass with mixed med vegs (also baked in no oil as we asked for it) We had a couple of bits of bread with it too but I didn't feel bad.
We washed it down with sparkling water :rolleyes: And followed it with a coffee.
We both loved the food (not a great deal of it on the plate but it was plenty for us, was in a tapas place so was probably meant to have loads of other things with it too but we didn't :rolleyes:) It only cost us £21.70 and we could drive home so was a VERY cheap night out! We're planning our next night out for our birthdays and will really enjoy the social side of dining out.

(Oh, for the first time ever we also had a little naughty something... Half of a bar of organic white vanilla chocolate each - 100cal each. Really sweet and hit the spot as a lovely treat. Very small bar shared so we couldn't get carried away :p)

Had to share! I'm just SO happy!!

Congratulations6.gif

It's such a brilliant feeling isn't it :) Well done!

Well done, bet your on top of the world!!!

Thanks all :D I'm in the best mood ever!! I'm hoping to get down to 10st and I think it will take me 2 to 3 weeks. I've not felt this good in years! I'm having a super day!!

Well don, really well done. Your progress has been great and I am really pleased for you.

I am finding it hard. Have 4 more pounds to go to reach 10.5 (my goal) and it is proving so hard. I have taken an interest especially in your progress - as I was quite close to your weight profile.

You have kept me motivated with your perseverence - many thanks! I was wavering today and now I am going to keep doing. If I could lose the 4 by end of March it would be fantastic.

How to you think you are getting on with maintenance? And the long term. Are you confident?

1.gif

is a great feeling isnt it well done

xx

That's brilliant:D :D :D :D

I'm really pleased for you. It must be such a great feeling, that you've worked so hard and finally achieved your goal.

Congratulations

Tracey
x

Well done hun!!
Keep up the good work!!
xx

Well don, really well done. Your progress has been great and I am really pleased for you.

I am finding it hard. Have 4 more pounds to go to reach 10.5 (my goal) and it is proving so hard. I have taken an interest especially in your progress - as I was quite close to your weight profile.

You have kept me motivated with your perseverence - many thanks! I was wavering today and now I am going to keep doing. If I could lose the 4 by end of March it would be fantastic.

How to you think you are getting on with maintenance? And the long term. Are you confident?

Thanks Dani, I'm glad you have kept on track after seeing how I did today. It is very hard and I've had a couple of weeks this month when I've not been very happy with the weigh in. You just have to keep looking forward towards your goal and try to stay focused. You will get there.

I've not started maintenance as yet as I'd still like to lose a few more pounds. I'm getting married in 5 months and will be going on a fab honeymoon - I would like to lose enough to allow for me to put on a bit of weight after the wedding and honeymoon but for me to still be a good weight. I would generally like to weigh 10st as I feel good at this weight but to be honest, after the wedding celebrations, week in Palma and the week cruise, I would imagine I will have put on weight and dont want to fel unhappy about it. I'll therefore aim to weigh about half a stone under my ultimate goal of 10st so that if I put on weight, I'm still ok. So, I dont think I'll go on to maintenance until I'm 9st 7 so another 11lbs to go which realistically will take me another 6 weeks or so. (I've already ordered my dress when I was 11st 5 so I hope it will be ok to take in if I do get down to 9st 7 :eek:).

Your goal of 4 more pounds is nothing in the grand scheme of things - you should easily do it!! I have 4.25lbs to go to get to 10st so shall we keep in touch to motivate one another? Maye send a few PMs? I'd love to see you get to your goal very soon :D

Fantastic News Fiojam, I bet you will never forget today x

That is fantastic news for you, a big WELL DONE

Im also impressed by your choice of food for your evening out, it just shows the lessons you have learnt in your journey.:D

Back