Im so happy - just wanted to share..

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I know Im not around as much on here as I used to be, Im still around I post on the 1000 to maintenance board but just wanted to share with you my happy feeling..

I have been on CD for over 6 months now and I am still loving it..
I have lost 2 1/2 pounds short of 6 stone..

The reason why I am so happy is I am going away on Sunday to Turkey and I am so looking foward to my first holiday in about 15 years that I actually feel good and will be happy to wear my bikinis/tankinis without running around from the swimming pool to get my towel and be covered up in a big sarong all day..

I was in Egypt in January this year and this was made me realise how horribly overweight I was and I started CD soon after I got home..

So if there is anyone who has just started there journey or is struggling or just feels they have a way to go.. Its so worth it and the time just flys by..

:):)

CD definately ROCKS for me!!!! xxx

marissa im so jealous, have a great holiday and shine in your sexy outfits and bikinis because you have worked so hard and really deserve it xx

Yay you. You've done SO well hun. Such an inspiration. Gonna miss you when you go away but so happy for you. I know what that dash from the pool to the towel is like! Enjoy every bit of your holiday and I wanna hear all about it when you get back :) hugs xxx

Thanks for posting - I've got 5.5 left to lose - so glad you said time flies!! 'njoy your break, and just think how great you will feel on the beach. Congratulations on all you have acheived. Tx

Go Curly! Still enjoy reading your diary and you've done so well. You'll look fab on hols in your new clothes and bikini x

Thanks for posting, Very inspirational for somebody like me. Just starting out on their journey and with a long way to go.

Enjoy your holiday hun. You have done so well. I'll second how it fly's by too. I have been on it 15 weeks now and i'm 3lb short of 5 stone off. It happens really quick on this diet. You have a fab time babe and make sure you pop on and keep in touch with us here. xx

Congrats! That's great news and a post I needed to read after y'days blip! Enjoy the holiday. xx

Have a wonderful 'slim' holiday hon. I think you should post lots of pics of you in your bikini when you get back to spur the rest of us on! :D x

Hope you have a great holiday!! You really are a true inspiration Marissa! x x

Have a good holiday Marissa and go shine on the beach!

So impressed how you've stuck it out this long without cheating or anything!!! Good on you!

You and charlotte k are true true inspiration stories today x

Well done Marissa. You will look great on the beach and I am SURE you will have a fab time in Antalya. I love Turkey, you can't fail to enjoy yourself.

That's great hun, you should be so proud. You are one of my minimins inspirations. Have a great time on holiday x

Back