I'm so happy!!

poppa134

Hi everyone, I have had the most fantastic day and i want to tell the whole flipping world!! As some of us mentioned the other day we need safety pins for our trousers!! Well mine were desperate so of I trotted to primark today to try a find a few "temporary"pairs. I've never shopped in Primark because nothing ever fitted. I tryed on two pairs of trousers both in a size16, yep size 16 and guess what? they only fitted,just slid over my hips.Well I got so excited I phoned every one from the changing room(How sad am I).I promptly bought them at £5 and £6 a pair you cant go far wrong. the only shop I've been in in the last five years has been Evans.Old habits die hard though so off I went to evans(never realised there sizes start at a 16) tried on a pair of 16's to big!! Bye Bye evans. I then went into loads of shops and proceeded to try on every size16 I could find and they all fitted!!. I was a size 20/22 6 weeks ago but now I can officially go into "normal shops". I still have a way to go but for anyone starting out Cd does work and it's the best thing ever IMO. Sorry to rant on but just so BL***Y happy!

Nikki

Wow, You've done so well! I can't wait for that to be me!!

:D Well done, just make Dorothy Perkins and Ann Summers your next targets, soon the whole high street will be in your grasp ;)

Hi everyone, I have had the most fantastic day and i want to tell the whole flipping world!! As some of us mentioned the other day we need safety pins for our trousers!! Well mine were desperate so of I trotted to primark today to try a find a few "temporary"pairs. I've never shopped in Primark because nothing ever fitted. I tryed on two pairs of trousers both in a size16, yep size 16 and guess what? they only fitted,just slid over my hips.Well I got so excited I phoned every one from the changing room(How sad am I).I promptly bought them at £5 and £6 a pair you cant go far wrong. the only shop I've been in in the last five years has been Evans.Old habits die hard though so off I went to evans(never realised there sizes start at a 16) tried on a pair of 16's to big!! Bye Bye evans. I then went into loads of shops and proceeded to try on every size16 I could find and they all fitted!!. I was a size 20/22 6 weeks ago but now I can officially go into "normal shops". I still have a way to go but for anyone starting out Cd does work and it's the best thing ever IMO. Sorry to rant on but just so BL***Y happy!

Nikki

FABULOUS Nikki !!! What a way to keep motivated :D

Those 16s will be fallin off ya in no time too !!!

well done....

Debz
xx

Nikki

NO NEED TO BE SORRY. I THINKS IT'S FANTASTIC NEWS. WELL DONE! :)

OH Wow that must have been fantastic,I can't wait to go to Primark LOL

I had 5st5lb to loose and have now lost 2 of that,was a similar dress size to you too,Just started my 5th week so hoping by the end of my 6weeks I'll be in there too :)

You'll have wasted away by summer lol

sonya x

Good on you!!! That must be a fab feeling and I think primark sizes are quite skimpy to start with so you are doing fab!! Cant wait to wave goodbye to evans myself! Sarahxx.

That's great - don't spend too much cos you'll need to buy smaller soon !!!!!!!!!

Back