I'm so mad at myself!!!!

redpen

I was doing so well today, I sat and watched my husband and his son eat pie and chips and it didn't bother me one bit.
Then 4 hours later when the OH went out to work and Jon went out with his friends I just went beserk!!!!
Had a cheese butty and a bag of crisps. Then after that ate two scones.
It didn't make me feel better and now I just feel a complete failure.
I didn't need to eat but my willpower failed me. Back on the shakes tomorrow.
At least I know how I will feel if I ever do something as stupid again.

dont worry about it hun, its the past now and tomorrow is a new day. Drink loads of water and you may not have any effects. Hope tomorrow goes well for you x

You've done it now honey..and also realised just how bad it made you feel after...i think its safe to say you won't be doing that again in a while!

Put it behind you now, get back on the shakes tomorrow and learn from it. Everyone has had mishaps...thats being human for you!xx

Oh and just why did you not get on here for something to take your mind off it hun?! You know you'd have had a few people telling you off for thinking about it!! Would have cheered you up no end, lol xx

Here comes the blunt answer
Redpen!!!!!!!!!!! No ...Food is evil on LT!!! You CANNOT let it win!!!! You are stronger than that... you have now come out of keotosis!
You really need to think about things before eating....you now have to get back into keotosis, i may affect your weight loss, you will be pee'd off at your self
Anytime i feel weak i watch the LT video - heres the link lipotrim.com If you feel hungry drink water or go to bed!
You need to be thinking
HOW MUCH DO I WANT TO BE SLIM?
DO I WANT FOOD MORE THAN BEING SLIM?
WHY DID I GET TO WHERE I AM IN THE FIRST PLACE?
DO I REALLY WANT TO DELAY MY WIEGHT LOSS AND BE ON LT LONGER!
Now, think positive ..you have eaten...remeber the guilt and the really shi**y feeling you have now and use that to make you more determind not to give in to it again..you were in keotosis and like you said you didn't need to eat it , so next time ...DON'T good luck for getting back in to keotosis land x

night and good luck for tomorrow

Get back on here tomorrow if you need to hun! Good luck!xx

Redpen dont beat ya self up just jump back on and start again but do remember if you nibble its gonna take longer!! I just keep thinking of nice things i can eat once im done xxx

Best of luck with the restart.........

Back