I'm so sorry...................

pinktiger

However I feel like shouting it from the roof tops as I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy. Lost 2.5lbs this week which got me my stone award :) Slimmer of the Week :) and Slimmer of the Month :D

If you'd asked me at the beginning of this month if I'd be like this now I'd have said no as I didn't think SW would work for me but limiting my Green days and eating sensibly has gotten me here to today and boy am I so happy:D

Bring it on is all I can say as I so want my Club 10 by Christmas which is only 12lbs away :woohoo:

You shout all you like!! Well done that is a brilliant acheivement! Well done you! xx

Yey! Well done hun xx

Congratulations I think I would go 1 step further and stop people in the street. Well done x

A real credit to ya, pink tiger. Well done and go shout it from the roof tops. You deserve some glory!!
Congrats and enjoy the high! x

Well done you, feels so darn good doesnt it.... I got mine tonight too so know how youre feeling! Scream and shout (I am) and onto the club 10 now ;-)

congratulations hun when you say limiting your green days did you find you didnt lose as much by having all green days as im finding green days easier to stick to than red days i find i kind of go off track if i have a red day

Natasha, I have to limit green days as if I eat carbs and then have a day with none or a small amount it plays havoc with my hormones and emotions which made me want to give up after a few days. At first I was thinking of just doing green days but I know that I'd be feeling bloated too quickly as pasta causes an irritation and I generally find red days easier I guess. Wish I could have more green days now I'm getting back into the gym but I'll see how I go. Good luck

Congratualtions!

thanks for replying hun i have a problem with gluton so have gluton free pasta tastes just as good as normal and im no longer bloated as i was with normal pasta. I dont eat much meat but i suppose it always good to vary food so may try and do 1 red day a week.

Congratulations Pink Tiger :D :D

I got my stone award yesterday too so I know how you feel :D

And you go get that club 10 by Christmas!!!

I'm off to get gluten free pasta this weekend to see how that works, had already changed to wholemeal pasta but now that's just as bad as white. I also find eating out easier with Red days, didn't intentionally stop green days it just kind of happened as I wont do a green day after Sunday just in case.

Back