I'm so stupid

Buttons

Hi everyone

For 6 weeks I have been eating 2 points less than what I am allowed (made a boo boo with my calculations at the time I stopped breast feeding, went into a new 'stone' catogory and changed my how much activity I do every day.

I've been losing 1-2lbs per week anyway but ideally I would like to use these extra 2 points because they'd be handy :p But my worry is that my body will see I am eating more food and the weight might not come off.

I am going on holiday in 3 weeks so if needs must I wont increase these 2 points until I return.

Whats your advice apart from learn how to add up ;)
Anyone else dont this before?

I feel so stupid!

x

I guess if youve been eating your daily points except those 2 its been ok, WW say you can carry a maximum of 4 a day, tho they do recommend using them before the end of the week.

Im sure your body would cope with 2 more a day, but I can see why youre reluctant to increase them now. Ofcourse the other way of looking at it is, you may lose even more if youre using the correct number daily ;)

Thanks everyone :D

I will start eating my extra 2 points.

I didnt realise that if you dont eat your full points allowance you may not loose as much weight as you would if you did.
Hows that work?

x

I think a lot of people especially men think if you are dieting you must eat a lot less and feel hungry.....it is not the case as you are finding out....!

Well on Monday (my next weight in) I will eat my full 2 points and will report back :D

Back