I'm so stupid

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Buttons, 4 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

For 6 weeks I have been eating 2 points less than what I am allowed (made a boo boo with my calculations at the time I stopped breast feeding, went into a new 'stone' catogory and changed my how much activity I do every day.

I've been losing 1-2lbs per week anyway but ideally I would like to use these extra 2 points because they'd be handy :p But my worry is that my body will see I am eating more food and the weight might not come off.

I am going on holiday in 3 weeks so if needs must I wont increase these 2 points until I return.

Whats your advice apart from learn how to add up ;)
    Anyone else dont this before?

I feel so stupid!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I guess if youve been eating your daily points except those 2 its been ok, WW say you can carry a maximum of 4 a day, tho they do recommend using them before the end of the week.

Im sure your body would cope with 2 more a day, but I can see why youre reluctant to increase them now. Ofcourse the other way of looking at it is, you may lose even more if youre using the correct number daily ;)

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Buttons
    Ive been eating alot less than what im allowed and i think thats why my weight has slowed down to a 1lb this week when i got weighed going to try and use all my points and see what the difference is this week
    Good Luck

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I can see why you're worried about increasing your points after all this time, but according to ww you lose more weight if you're using all your points. Perhaps you could try using all your points for a week and see how your weight loss goes?...you might find you lose more, and if not, then you could always go back to using 2 points less again until after your hols.

6. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone :D

I will start eating my extra 2 points.

I didnt realise that if you dont eat your full points allowance you may not loose as much weight as you would if you did.
    Hows that work?

x

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Buttons
    I cant see how this works too I thought to lose weight you have to eat less i did not eat all my points this week gone and only lost 1lb but week before was eating near to my full points allowance and lost more weight

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I think a lot of people especially men think if you are dieting you must eat a lot less and feel hungry.....it is not the case as you are finding out....!

9. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well on Monday (my next weight in) I will eat my full 2 points and will report back :D

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I know the theory is that if you don't eat enough then your body starts to store fat...maybe that's why you need to eat the correct amount of points, so as you don't slip into that phase. I'm just guessing really, but it would make sense I suppose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.