Im so upset

BUTTERBEAN94

Is a loser! ;-)
I had my first weigh in on Friday after being on LT for 5 days, and i lost 8 pounds! :D
The problem is this weekend i have really ruined my diet, i ate on friday, saturday and today! :cry: im so upset, and i cant beleive what i did...its not like i enjoyed the food but once i started i got back into the swing of eating and my old habbit and i just carried on all weekend! Indian take away AND a meal out...steak, chips, scampi! :break_diet:

I am going to start back on LT tomorrow, and i hope i havent done to much damage. I Just wanted to come on here to write it all down, and i feel so terrible!
I feel like i have really let myself down! :wave_cry:

Unfortunately as you are well aware, you have more than likely completely destroyed whatever progress you have made thus far as your first weeks weight loss is normally water.

A glycogen molecule needs 3 water molecules to be stored, therefore when you're body is breaking the glycogen down for fuel (in the form of glucose sugars which is used by every cell in your body) you don't need to store that water and your weight decreases.

Acknowledge that you've made this mistake and to do so again would defeat the point and stick to the rules on the back of the bag.

forget this weekend, dont stress about it just get back on LT tomorrow and think positive (dont be tempted to weigh yourself before hand or it may de moralise you) you may find next Fridays weigh in you will stay the same but dont give up hun!!!

I have to agree with doorbundle and im sorry to tell you you prob have put all the weight you lost back on. However take monday as a new start like you are starting lipotrim with much more knowledge you know now dat eating stuff like you did during the weekend did not make you feel good. Lipotrim is hard yes but it is worth the hardship. wat other diet cud allow you to lose 8lbs in one week. I have a question did the people you went out with know your on lipotrim? i tink you show stay away from eating out at least til your willpower is strong enough to say no!

I know you must be feeling crap but you need to hear this so it doesnt happen again. i hope your new start will be better than your first an will continue to be brilliant until u reach ur goal weight. You prob werent in the right head space wen you started and that's very important on this diet. I believe most times isnt harder on your mind than it is on your body.

I do need to hear it, i am really upset, and i cant beleive what i did...but i knew what i was doing so i have no excuses. I had to come on here to share and i need a good telling off! I really hope i havent put on this week. I cant beleive how dissapointed i am! My boyfriend was disapointed with me too as he saw how hard it was the forst few days on LT. The people i went out with did know i was on it, but it is still my own fault. I go on holiday in 4 weeks too, so im doubily scared as its an all inclusive and i have to re-feed for a week so i only have 2 more weeks left. Im really stressed with myself!

What was the reason for you eating? And the reason for you carrying on eating? These are the questions you need to ask yourself.

This diet isnt easy for everyone, but once the first week or so is over it really is a breeze. Being on a TFR diet really gives us the chance to assess the situations we are in and ponder over why we would eat at these times. It really is a learning curve.

That being said, get back on it and feel better for doing so. If you figure out why you decided to eat maybe you can avoid that situation again or maybe stop and think about it before you head for the cupboards next time.

You have most probably put on them 8lbs you lost.

Id also ask why the people you went out with let you eat????????? Arent they supportive enough of you? (sorry if thats harsh) but if they were friends they shouldve stopped you.

You have an all inclusive holiday .... Sorry if this puts you off but i did this when i came off TFR in june. I did 7 days refeed, 3 days of 3 meals and then went away for a week all inc and came back 10lbs heavier!!! Ok i have it off now but really you dont have long before you go (whereas i did 21weeks). You need to be really carefull when you go away as to not undo the 3 weeks TFR you will have under your belt.

I know, i sort of wish i didnt have the holiday booked as im not looking forward to it now! i would rather loose the weight first and go next year! but it has been booked for months.
I know the reasons for me eating...its because that what i always did, It was my old bad habit, and the reason i carried on was because i though, oh well i have ruined it now i might as well carry on!!! I know i keep saying it but im so annoyed with myself and especially when i see how well you guys have done and how strong you have been. Oh well...i guess tomorrow is a new day and next weekend i will NOT do what i have done this week...the guilt isnt worth the food! x

arrh darlin don't stress, i had a blow out too a week ago...that was on my first week. It only lasted one meal tho i must admit. Since then i gave myself a good talking to. I did this plan for 2 weeks back in July for a holiday and lost 1 stone, i felt so much better in my holiday clothes even tho i put it all back on again within a few weeks of eating again....but i knew when the time was right i would get back onto LT again. Put these last few days behind you, you could quite easily lose a stone or more before your hols...enjoy your hols...then come back ;-) xx

Look, you know you messed up big time, you know you will have to start all over again. So chin up and get on with it. When temptation is in your way, just ask yourself why you are on lt in the first place. You can do it.

I can understand why you're feeling upset, but what you need to do now is pick yourself up and get back in the saddle. Remember this feeling of disappointment and frustration and hopefully that will stop you giving in next time temptation rears its ugly head. LT is quite tough going at first but if you still at it you'll find it easier to say no- and the results more than make up for it. Think about how chuffed you were losing those 8lbs- it's THAT feeling you want, not the guilt of undoing all your hard work.

Chin up- you can do it

x

Thanks everyone, Im feelin alot more optimistic today. Had my shake this morning and it tasted great to be back on it! I think im more determined than before to do well on it now. Thanks again for the talking to!
x

Back