Im so weak! I should give up

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Started to clear away family dinner and ate some yorkshire pudding and mash:cry:had no idea i was doing it until it was all gone! Tried to make myself sick straight away but it wont work!

I should quit and just accept im huge for life!

Really wanna cry so much

DONT GIVE UP! everyone makes mistakes just calm down, have a bath and relax then get up tomorrow and start a fresh

Well I am more cross with you for trying to make yourself sick!!!! Get a grip woman! Nothing is worth that!

OK you messed up! Live with it....learn from it and move on.....next time you want to eat think of how bad you feel now!

Remember...... you control food .....don't let it control you! Now pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back on the wagon!

Oh and drink lots more water and try and flush it through quick.

I am so gutted! I bet i knocked myself out of ketosis and everything now! I didnt even realise i was doing it, how mental is that!

So so upset

Iv nearly licked my fingers after making the OH his dinner and spilling a bit soooo many times! dont worry. Yeah you probably have knocked yourself out of ketosis but so what start again and in 3-4 days you'll be back there again

Well I am more cross with you for trying to make yourself sick!!!! Get a grip woman! Nothing is worth that!

OK you messed up! Live with it....learn from it and move on.....next time you want to eat think of how bad you feel now!

Remember...... you control food .....don't let it control you! Now pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back on the wagon!

Oh and drink lots more water and try and flush it through quick.

Here Here, I second everything you've said :p

Part of this process is breaking habits and sometimes you do just go into automatic, especially at first.

You can now choose whether to make this into a big drama that could knock you off lipotrim, or you can forgive yourself, set your mind to being more careful for a while, and move on. It is up to you, but being angry and upset about it isn't going to undo what you have done.

I would also like to point out that you haven't just murdered or robbed somebody, you have absent mindedly eaten a bit of Yorkshire pud! Don't want to sound mean, I do feel for you, but you really do need to remain calm. You have lost 10lbs and it hasn't gone back on again because of this slip x

Come on sarah pull yourself together. Instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself just get on with it and prove to yourself that you can do it and your not a failure. Get a glass of water and relax then start again tomorrow.

All sound advice from the posts above.....dont beat yourself up about it, just start again...and if you want to cry then cry because sometimes it helps......Linda x

hi, we all know how you feel (been there, done that), but if you let it it will end your diet. just keep thinking possitive and before you know it you will be in ketosis again :) good luck!

Started to clear away family dinner and ate some yorkshire pudding and mash:cry:had no idea i was doing it until it was all gone! Tried to make myself sick straight away but it wont work!

I should quit and just accept im huge for life!

Really wanna cry so much

first off if you do make this mistake do not try and make your self sick you dont want an eatting disorder ontop on anything. but dont quit if you want to do this then you do what you have to do and start again tomorrow and next time you think about cheating remember how you felt tonight and how bad you felt after eatting. good luck hunni and all thinking of ya xxx

Hey hun dont beat yaself up, if we were all perfect we wouldnt be here would we?
Just put it behind ya & climb back on this LT mad journey :)
I just think the fact that you have come here & posted it speaks volumes, you obviously want this & it would be such a shame for that yorkshire pudding to be the reason to stay overweight.
YOU CAN DO THIS!! I personally think that week 1 is the hardest thing ever & you managed that. Just take it day by day hun.
Good luck
Niki
xx

I did the same a few weeks back.. just try to forget it happened and keep going with ur shakes.. if u start to feel like u've failed you'll loose your determination to carry on. i gave up for 6 weeks after i ate 1 peice of chicken and it was the worse thing i could have done. Please forget about it and carry on... even if ur out of ketosis.. 2 or so days and you'll be burning the fat again! Remember the feeling of disapointment though.. thats whats kept me going this week.. you never wanna feel that again.
good luck and you know you can do it! stay strong xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah hun, we are all human. On my first day on LT I turned a piece of chicken over under the grill, burnt my fingers and automatically put them in my mouth - covered in chicken grease!!!!!!! It is an automatic reaction - most of us got to where we are by finishing the children's plates - but we only make the mistake once!

Drink plenty of water, have an early night and tomorrow is another day. You hardly ate an awful lot so, if you have come out of ketosis, it won't take long to get back there.

Good luck hun.

x

i've made mistakes and eaten stuff, but just carried on regardless. I've lost almost 2 stone now. You cant do that through quitting.. Thinking about it and re-living the torment will only make it harder.
Just get back on track and give it your best.

Back