IM SO WEAK!

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
ARH! first off i would like to say good luck to everyone waiting for weigh in and well done to all who have been weighed and lost.

This weekend just gone i had my friends birthday party and i was so set on NOT drinking and i was adament i was driving home, all went well untill 9.45pm and i couldnt go on anymore. I was getting more and more miserable and caved in to alcohol :cry:I didnt like people around me getting drunk when i couldnt drink. Well i got drunk (very drunk actually i collapsed straight in to bed when i got home)and i ATE!! Dare not say what it was but i never ate it all!! With this result i was hungover the next day so i ate again and i never dared go to weigh in on monday. According to my scales id gained about 6lb ish??

Im not writing this for sympathy i no i have done wrong and i have kicked myself repeatdly for setting myself back 2 weeks!! Just really wanted to say what i had done. :cry:

well honey, at least you know you have done wrong and be strong and get straight back on the LT wagon :)

straight bk on it yesterday!!

You did the right thing getting straight back on board. Don't beat yourself up about the weekend, its happened so just move on. If you're tempted again just remember how gutted you are about what happened this time and try not to do it again!

Back