I'm sooo excited!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by whoami1, 19 November 2008.

1. whoami1

whoami1 Well-Known Member

I have just come back from my cheap shops shopping trip (did Tescos last night) I have spent so much:eek: but I can't beelieve how excited I am about it.
    Can't decide what to have for my lunch now....and tonight I officially join slimming world - yeah!

The friend who is looking after my kids this evening has asked me to have her daughter this afternoon so I won't feel bad about staying for the whole show now.

Please let this work - my boyfriend is supporting me but he can't understand it and doesn't see how it can(work)

Thanks girls xxx
  2. whoami1

I bought some crab sticks thinking they would be free but I notice they have starch in them---does that give them sins?
  3. snow_white78

snow_white78 Well-Known Member

Crabsticks are free on red and 1 syn on green :)

Hope your class goes well tonight :)
  4. whoami1

Thank you -was scared ot have one
    Much appreciated xxx
  5. snow_white78

snow_white78 Well-Known Member

No problem :)
  6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Good luck with the start of your journey!
    My Hubby couldnt understand how a mountain of food on a plate could equal a weight loss! After a couple of weeks he noticed that my clothes were hanging off me, even though I was eating practically a horse for tea, he soon joined in with me, so maybe your BF will too.

Good luck!

7. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Well-Known Member

A huge good luck to you. I have lost 5 1/2lb in 2 weeks and my hubby can't believe it especially as I can still have the odd glass of wine and a curry on a Saturday night haha
    I know you will do great!
    Rach xx
  8. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Good luck at class. My family see me eating huge portions of food and can't believe that i'm on a diet.