I'm sooo excited!!!

whoami1

I have just come back from my cheap shops shopping trip (did Tescos last night) I have spent so much:eek: but I can't beelieve how excited I am about it.
Can't decide what to have for my lunch now....and tonight I officially join slimming world - yeah!

The friend who is looking after my kids this evening has asked me to have her daughter this afternoon so I won't feel bad about staying for the whole show now.

Please let this work - my boyfriend is supporting me but he can't understand it and doesn't see how it can(work)

Thanks girls xxx

I bought some crab sticks thinking they would be free but I notice they have starch in them---does that give them sins?

Crabsticks are free on red and 1 syn on green :)

Hope your class goes well tonight :)

Thank you -was scared ot have one
Much appreciated xxx

No problem :)

Good luck with the start of your journey!
My Hubby couldnt understand how a mountain of food on a plate could equal a weight loss! After a couple of weeks he noticed that my clothes were hanging off me, even though I was eating practically a horse for tea, he soon joined in with me, so maybe your BF will too.

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann
xx

A huge good luck to you. I have lost 5 1/2lb in 2 weeks and my hubby can't believe it especially as I can still have the odd glass of wine and a curry on a Saturday night haha
I know you will do great!
Rach xx

Good luck at class. My family see me eating huge portions of food and can't believe that i'm on a diet.

Back