I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
I know I said I was trying not be emotional this time but for some reason today I am so excited about what I'm doing!

I can't wait to get into my smaller jeans.
I can't wait to throw away my ugly 'hide-the-rolls' clothes.
I can't wait for people to start noticing.
I can't wait to get going officially and have my WI's to report.
I can't wait to start back at the gym and swimming with my babies.
I can't wait to start my MA feeling great in my own skin.

I just can't bloody wait!!!!!!!

Anybody want to share their 'I can't waits'?

oooooo I like the I can't wait game!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get three suitcases of clothes out the loft and fit in some of them.
I can't wait untill I hit 10st and my fella takes me on our first summer holiday in 3 years (wouldn't go before because of size)
Can't wait to see all the people who have looked at me and said my god look at the weight you have put on. lol (faces will be a picture)
Can't wait to go out for a meal and not think everyone's looking at me thinking she should skip a few meals. (In my own head I know but still think it lol)
Can't wait to feel happy and healthy with myself and walk to the wardrobe and say I think i'll wear this today.
mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Yip yip yip!! lol

I get the restaurant paranoia too! I NEVER order desert because I always think the waiter's thinking 'NOOO' lol

And yeah, the ones who look at ya like you've just inflated in front of their eyes, they're gonna suck eggs let me tell you!

BRING IT AWWNN!!!

Last edited:
haha blackrose!!!!!! Great thread and well done you for being excited! You will get there in no time!
ok so for my i cant waits:

I cant wait to go on holiday (aug 23rd) and be slim!

I cant wait to be wearing a bikini, sunbathing in the turkish heat!

I cant wait to be able to wear the summer skirts i have hanging in my cupboad that i havnt worn for 3 years!

I cant wait for my family to see me again - slim!!

I cant wait to feel good in my own skin

I cant wait to get my motivational tattoo

I cant wait to get to 13st and do a sky dive and finally

I cant wait to be healthy :)

And yeah, the ones who look at ya like you've just inflated in front of their eyes, they're gonna suck eggs let me tell you!

BRING IT AWWNN!!!

That'd do it for me!!! PMSL!!!!

I can't wait to fit into my 'pre-baby' clothes- even if they do end up being horribly out of date!

I can't wait to be able to go into ANY shop, confident that I'll fit into whatever I like there.

I can't wait for me & my Hubby to go somewhere and think that they're thinking "Isn't he lucky to have a woman that looks like that" (Okay- that might be pushing it- but I can dream can't I!? LOL!):D:D:D

I can't wait for me & my Hubby to go somewhere and think that they're thinking "Isn't he lucky to have a woman that looks like that" (Okay- that might be pushing it- but I can dream can't I!? LOL!):D:D:D

I wanna add this one to to my can't waits. yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I join this great thread!!!!

I cant wait to not worry about my pants fastening
I cant wait to not feel uncomfortable in clothes
I cant wait to not buying big baggy clothes to cover fat
I cant wait to go out with my head held high
I cant wait to go on holiday and wear a summer dress
I cant wait for refeed!!!!!!
I cant wait to eat!!!!!!

good luck everyone x x

I can't wait for all the great sex I plan to have as I will feel proud of my body :)

Ooooh im liking this thread.

I cant wait to.......

1)Get into my old River Island jeans
2)Feel good in my own skin
3)See my sex life improve because im not ashamed of my body anymore
4) Have more energy!

xxx

I can't wait to fit in my motorbike jacket snuggly
I can't wait to impress my girlfriend with my new sexy body :p haha
I can't wait to feel confident about my body
I can't wait to buy new smaller clothes :)

I cant wait to finally be a healthy weight
I cant wait to start my nursing degree and not have to get a huge uniform
I cant wait to enjoy life without having to think about what people are thinking about me
I cant wait to be a thin bride and feel pretty
I cant wait to go to a family party in july and for everyone to think wow jennys lost weight.
I just cant wait

I love these motivational threads!
I can't wait to be a healthy BMI and for my spare tyre to finally be gone. I can't wait to go shopping and buy smaller clothes.I can't wait to eat healthy foods and enjoy eating! I can't wait to wake up slim!!!

Great thread.......your cant waits will soon be with you all.

I cant wait to see my Son on Friday, he is 26 and he hasn't seen me since I have lost weight.

Great thread.......your cant waits will soon be with you all.

I cant wait to see my Son on Friday, he is 26 and he hasn't seen me since I have lost weight.

Oh wow - he'll be so proud!

I can't wait to wear my own rings again.
I can't wait to be able to run round with my 5 (!) grandsons without feeling exhausted after 30 seconds!
I can't wait to feel content and comfortable with/in myself.
I can't wait to put 'maintaining' on my profile and hand out advice on here like a wise old owl. (LOL!)

Thank god you are around on my nightshifts.......shame I have to answr this phone sometimes and work on my documents and logs, do checks etc etc:8855::8855:

Oh wow - he'll be so proud!

I can't wait to wear my own rings again.
I can't wait to be able to run round with my 5 (!) grandsons without feeling exhausted after 30 seconds!
I can't wait to feel content and comfortable with/in myself.
I can't wait to put 'maintaining' on my profile and hand out advice on here like a wise old owl. (LOL!)

Thank god you are around on my nightshifts.......shame I have to answr this phone sometimes and work on my documents and logs, do checks etc etc:8855::8855:

Awwww don't be worrying about little things like what you get paid to do .... ignore them! ;) :) x

great motivation thread

things like this kept me going tbh

OK my can't wait !

• I can't wait for my next weigh in (half an hour to go)
  • I can't wait to feel great at my niece's birthday party (for some reason that time of year was always my trigger point where I said I wouldn't be the same size)
  • I can't wait to see my SIL next week to see if she notices a difference
  • I can't wait for someone to notice that I've lost weight that doesn't know I'm on this diet.
  • I can't wait to go on holiday in July and not feel like the beached whale.
  • I can't wait to see Take That in June !

Back