im soooo upset!!!! grrrrhh

Like the others have said.... You were far the better person by not stooping to come back with a comment. Relish in the fact that when you get into your size 16 jeans, she will always be ugly. Size 8?? More meat on a skewer if you ask me!

What a bit*h.....You go for it and show the ignorant c*w what you can do, and then you can put your nose in the air and snub her, what a nasty bag a washin' she is.........X

That is really f**king rude. Someone with self-esteem issues needing to upset others to feel better about themselves. Take your anger and use it as motivation to prove to yourself you can do and f**k everyone else!

Natt xxx

At the end of the day hun we lose weight because we want to feel healthier and confident for ourselves, some of us may also do it for a partner or maybe to get a good reaction from friends and family. What we don't do it for are stuck up size 8 bimbos! Do not let her have any satisfaction because she means nothing to you. Ok, she is smaller than you in size but she is also smaller in brain and personality! I can guarantee you have much nicer and more supportive people in your life who will be happy to see your achievements! You ARE better than her so feel smug about that :) x

What a hideous cow she is. Go buy the 16s. Hang them up in your room (or the kitchen if it'll help! :) ) Focus, focus, focus... you could be languishing in them in a month's time. Then you could show her how much better those jeans look wrapped around a few curves ;)

What a sad b*tch, i can't stand people like that. She may not always be a size 8 though. I once knew someone who was a 10 most of her late teens and early 20's, she was very critical about overweight people, and she used to rub everyones face in it when she would go out to shop and pick up size 10 and and we were all bigger than her and struggling to find stuff in size 20s. Can i just say she is now a size 26. So perhaps one day she may find herself unable to get into her river island jeans. Grrrr i'm so angry . Chin up, you are a lovely person xx

You WILL look good in those jeans and you WILL show them of better than her who does she think she is!! your a much better person than her. You go girl!

Oh my gosh! i cant believe what iv just read! How awful! She sounds like a complete cow and clearly isnt worth the air that you breath. your doing fab and at the end of the day, i'd rather be big and beautiful, and be a nice person.. that a skinny *****!

*sending you lots of love*

Forget her..

xxxxx

what a nasty little b***h. It would cost her more to change that attitude then it would for you to loose the weight.
Good luck in getting to a size 16. (and at least you will look sexier in a size 16 then she would in a size 8) xx

How rude. You did well not to retaliate. She clearly knows how to win friends in a new workplace...not! Cheeky f**k. What goes round comes round though so she'll get hers!

Back