I'm sooooooooo proud :D:D:D

babydarlin_uk

Hey everyone wanted to tell everyone how proud I'm feeling this morning.
I'm just starting my 4th day of LT now, starting to feel loads better already.
I went home to Catterick last night and me and my 2 best friends went and made a big suprise visit to our 2 friends engagement party. She was so happy we all made the effort but couldn't believe we'd got away with suprising her.
I had such a fantastic night and that reason being I didn't cheat once and I didn't even feel tempted to have a drink. I stuck to my lovely iced water ALLLL night and had an amazing night, was even up dancing :):):) I just prooved that I can have a brill time watching my mates without drinking and having a laugh at watching them get drunk whilest I was slimming before their eyes haha Although I got asked if I was pregnant because I didn't eat or drink alcohol haha

Sorry had to tell someone haha Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far :) xxx

Look at ya go! That's brilliant -no excuses now EVER lol You proven that you have it in you to do this AND have a good time -BRILLIANT!! Well done!

well done, thats can't have been easy xx

Well done hun .... that takes some doing!
I have been in loads of situations like that recently and I know how hard it is but I also know how great you feel when you manage to stick to the diet!
It's great when you don't have the hangover the next day too!!!
My way of sticking to LT in those sort of situations is to keep telling myself that it's not going to be forever and how great I am going to look and feel when I reach my goal.
Keep it up you are doing so well xxx

No wonder you are feeling so proud. If I'd of had that much temptation on my 4th day I don't think I would have been that strong.

Well done and you are going to feel even prouder on your first WI. Best of luck. :)

Well done you x isn't it great to be in control:D

Wow thats just great!!! well done!!!

well done hun for sticking to your guns, see ya have just proven to yourself that ya can do it, take care

Well done babe, I'm so proud of you - and it's great to have you back on board.

x

Hey everyone wanted to tell everyone how proud I'm feeling this morning.
I'm just starting my 4th day of LT now, starting to feel loads better already.
I went home to Catterick last night and me and my 2 best friends went and made a big suprise visit to our 2 friends engagement party. She was so happy we all made the effort but couldn't believe we'd got away with suprising her.
I had such a fantastic night and that reason being I didn't cheat once and I didn't even feel tempted to have a drink. I stuck to my lovely iced water ALLLL night and had an amazing night, was even up dancing :):):) I just prooved that I can have a brill time watching my mates without drinking and having a laugh at watching them get drunk whilest I was slimming before their eyes haha Although I got asked if I was pregnant because I didn't eat or drink alcohol haha

Sorry had to tell someone haha Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far :) xxx

i'm impressed! =D I put myself on a 1 month "going out ban".. which will finish this friday. hehe

I didn't want to chance having a cheeky beer or a couple of those horrible SALTY stale nibbles they put on the table to make you buy more drinks..

after 4 days you should be proud =D

i'm impressed! =D I put myself on a 1 month "going out ban".. which will finish this friday. hehe

I didn't want to chance having a cheeky beer or a couple of those horrible SALTY stale nibbles they put on the table to make you buy more drinks..

after 4 days you should be proud =D

Awww thank you, I know it was only 4 days I was on but I really want to try hard at this, this is my 3rd time on it. Had to come off it last time for a personal reason. Shouldnt have gone out when I was still in the first week on it lol

Anyone suffer from headaches? I've been getting them quite bad in the morning when I wake up/ I'm ok though once i've had my shake and water :)

WELL DONE SWEETIE, And so you should be proud, You did fantastic hun!! :D:D

Awww thank you, I know it was only 4 days I was on but I really want to try hard at this, this is my 3rd time on it. Had to come off it last time for a personal reason. Shouldnt have gone out when I was still in the first week on it lol

Anyone suffer from headaches? I've been getting them quite bad in the morning when I wake up/ I'm ok though once i've had my shake and water :)

The way to avoid morning headaches is to drink well b/f you go to sleep and grab a quick cup in the night when when you getup to p [yes when not if]

thers no need to apologise I came on here on friday buzzing cos I could fasten my boots alll the way up my calves.
share your good feelings as well as boosting you it may boost someone who needs a cheer up or a good laugh like my boots must have done to some guys

well done
xx

thers no need to apologise I came on here on friday buzzing cos I could fasten my boots alll the way up my calves.
share your good feelings as well as boosting you it may boost someone who needs a cheer up or a good laugh like my boots must have done to some guys

well done
xx

Well I bet those boots look brilliant. I see alot of people still on here and about 60lbs lighter since I was last on it and i'm so jealous :( Hope I can make that kind of weight loss soon :) Congrats on your loss, you must be soooooo proud of yourself.
p.s what those sexy boots like?

Back