IM SOOOOOooooooo excited!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
hi guys,

how are you all!! i havent logged on for ages!!!!!....... i havent been entirely strict with myself as far as the diet has gone but have loosley been doing it. I havent been much on either so im hovering around the "happy" mark atthe moment. even happier that we are going to the maldives this sat!!!!! arrrrrggg!!!!!! and were gonna try for a baby!!!!!! arrrrrg!!!!!! ims ooooooooo excited!!! woop woop!!!!!:p

Hiya Tracie!! You sound so excited...bless your little cotton socks! I am so pleased about your baby efforts - I know it was a real dilemma for you not so long ago...so fantastic news chicky :)

Have a brilliant time in the Maldives!!!

I'm excited for you! Maldives and baby trying!! Heaps of fun with both I am sure you will have!! :talk017:

Remember to pop on and keep us updated and supply us with some gorgeous pictures (from the Maldives of course not the baby trying :giggle:)

Hi Tracie, good to see you back here again!
Have a lovely holiday and so pleased you've made your baby decision, I know it was a tough one for you not so long back.
Come back soon!
Jay x

Maldives...... enjoy !
Baby making ........enjoy enjoy enjoy !

Oh by the way I'm Phil and very pleased to meet you!

Phil x

Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the trying!

The Maldives looks like heaven on earth, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time. And good luck with the baby making!

ahhh thanks everyone, im even more excited today!!!!!!!!! arrrrghh!!!!! im sooo excited!! hehe!!!! will be back in 2 weeks everyone xx bye byeeeeee xxxxx

Awwww Tracie, have lots of fun in the Maldives and baby making!!!! Woooo! I went to Mauritius and it's paradise... just like the Maldives will be for you! xxx

Back