slimming world/slimfast and back? advice needed , please help

shannonbitzy

hi everyone
i am a bit sporadic in my posts , maybe if i made an effort to show up and read, post more i would have more success ! I will tell you my journey briefly . i have done slimming worlkd for 5 years now and have lost 8 stone , but over the last year or so i havent been very strict or disciplined and i am 1 stone out of my target, i have hovered around the 7 stone loss mark for months now and all my clothes are tight, and it is really starting to get me down as i am going on holiday in just under 6 weeks and i desperately want to be back to my 8 stone loss before i go , possibly even below it , i know alot of people think and say to me , 7 stone is still amazing , people say to me all the time things like , mayb this is the weight im meant to be and i should be happy , but to be honest even at the 8 stone loss i could still comfortably lose 2 more stone to get into the healthyweight/heigh charts, when i am at my target i am about a size 12-14 so not tooo thin by any means .anyway , sorry to waffle, i just wanted to ask if anyone has gone from sw to slim fast to get a few good fast results , and then gone back to sw afterwards? i really am considering doing this as i so need to lose the stone i have gained before 30th september! but i am just concerned that i might gain weight again when i switch back to sw. does anyone have any experience of this? any help would be greatly appreciated

No experience I'm afraid hun but just a thought - how about (I think it's called!) Success Express or something? Boosting your losses by eating superfree and super speed.

I've done the slimfast thing before and in my view you'll just feel worse after when the weight piles back on (it will, we all know that).

Good luck whatever you decide x

I am an SW fan, BUT I do know that the fastest successes seem to come from doing the Dukan diet. Not that I would encourage anyone away from SW cos I am fired up and loyal! but the fat does melt away on Dukan, if you can sustain that way of eating, (protein protein and more protein!") Maybe a week or two on dukan and back to extra easy SW? And, by the way, your weight loss IS brilliant!

Back