I'm sorry teamies!

Anisah

A pound at a time
:cry:Okay, I have to confess about something. If you're hungry don't scroll down.
Okay, this is supposed to be a learning experience as well as a diet, right? Tonight I learned the hard way about a weakness of mine. I am not allowed to bake banana bread anymore. I had some over ripe bananas so I decided to make a batch of banana bread. I thought twice before I made it wondering if I would be able to resist. I could not.:cry: I made 4 mini loaves that really equal one regular loaf. I ate a whole mini loaf. How sad is that? I had no control what so ever. The smell of it sent me into madwoman phase. Gosh I don't know what to do. I'm worried about how I will get on because obviously I'm not in ketosis anymore and I am so hungry now. I feel so lost. HELP!:break_diet:

No cooking banana bread for you anymore missy!:gimi:

I love the stuff too.... yum yum. I've managed to make a couple of banana cakes since been on the diet and fed it to my workmates!! I get them to describe every mouthful!

I've turned into the feeder from hell:devilangel: I'm forever cooking cupcakes now and although my workmates have cottoned on that I'm not eating them they are still lapping them up!

See if it works for you. I get major kicks out of it:eek:

No cooking banana bread for you anymore missy!:gimi:

I love the stuff too.... yum yum. I've managed to make a couple of banana cakes since been on the diet and fed it to my workmates!! I get them to describe every mouthful!

I've turned into the feeder from hell:devilangel: I'm forever cooking cupcakes now and although my workmates have cottoned on that I'm not eating them they are still lapping them up!

See if it works for you. I get major kicks out of it:eek:
I really should know better. Another reason I made it is because I am trying to put some weight on my kids. We were in the mall the other day and my son(4) was running and his pants fell all the way down. How embarassing. I promise I don't starve my kids, but I have never been the type of parent to give my kids sweets. So I thought I'd make their cakes and stuff from scratch and put some meat on their bones and not feel too bad about it. Knowing how fattening banana bread is with all that butter and sugar should have made me avoid it. I made it for them to get fatter not me. I should make them chocolate cake next time. I don't like that.

don't worry. just get back on. you don't seem to have much to lose and you might be back in ketosis within a few days.

Put it behind you - take a milkshake and get back on diet - then forget it. These things happen - the end.
Tomorrow you can go back to being saintly :)

Yep lesson learnt. I feel bloated this morning, so my goal for today is to guzzle as much water as I can to release the water my body is retaining so I can get back to losing again.

That banana loaf sounds lush.
Today is a new day, it starts again here, You'll be fine.
When is ur next weigh in? Bet you would still of lost

naughty naughty! but your intentions were good! it just goes to show doesnt it that the weightloss part of the journey is just the first part - learning to deal with our food issues/compulsive eating etc is a whole other process. hope you got your head round it ok and have not eaten from guilt or anything xx good luck for your wi on thursday xx

Funnily enough it was another workmates birthday today. Found out last minute yesterday so guess where I headed? Straight for a corner shop that sells overripe banana's :D. I made it extra chunky and it looked so yummy! I enjoyed watching them all eat it again today.... :drool:

Back