Theonyxsnake

This with be about the 3rd time that I'm starting slimming World. As I've gotten to the point where I'm actually physically disgusted with my body, as I've let myself away with too much, and for such a long time (because of the pandemic).

All I hear from anyone is I've given up, it doesn't matter, when this is all over I'll lose the weight. But what weight will I be at that point so I'm starting now not waiting again. I'm so glad to be joining this community as I think it will be the support I need. Thank you 😊

Welcome to minimins. I am following slimming world but I am doing it alone. Like you I have taken charge and decided to lose weight now rather than wait for lockdown to end. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hi all, starting again too for the millionth time..... still paying for SW but wasting my money as I’m messing about.... going to go alone again as it worked for me a few years ago and didn’t cost me a penny (except keep stocking up on fresh food)

Hi all, starting again too for the millionth time..... still paying for SW but wasting my money as I’m messing about.... going to go alone again as it worked for me a few years ago and didn’t cost me a penny (except keep stocking up on fresh food)
Welcome back. I follow SW i initially did it alone but in past 2 months i have joined up on the online community. Like you this isn't my first rodeo at losing weight. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

4lb loss on my weigh at home this morning.... chuffed to bits 😂

Back