im starting lipotrim monday 12th sept 2011

MOSEYMOO

MAUREEN XXX
hi all im preparing my start on lipotrim tommorow..
ive done it before 3stone 2lbs off in 12 weeks, 100% though water intake cud have been better and i walked 2 to 4 miles per day, unless it rained which it does in Ireland a lot..
i believe it works if u stick to it 100%
Now even though i kept it off easily for 2 yrs!! ive now gained 5 stone since xmas..
this is only due to a sudden end of my last relationship, the crying!! mopping about the house!!, no walking, eating like its going out of fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally self inflicted!
i went to a wedding yesterday and had to pretend id been late off work and didnt have time to change into a wedding outfit cos i had an emergency at work and it was better than missing a friend at her wedding blessing.. i was supposed to go with my friend but she had to cancel last min!! so i turned up in size 18 black trousers! a white smart stretchy top, red jewellry and a long red coat!!
then the bride made me stay for the whole day, luckily i met people i knew!!
The outcome of this story s that im now on her video, her facebook photos! i sat with my red coat on thru.out the meal and i was sweating like a pig! i looked fat hot sweaty, i felt crap..:cry::cry: but i didnt have anything nice enough to wear to her wedding!!! and the thought of shopping for size 20 in dunnes my nearest shop was just too hard..
i had a brilliant time, im told often im fun to be around and i was on the dancefloor constantly!!
SO ! tommorow i start my 100% lipotrim journey and i will never let myself be put in that situation again...:worthy:
Thankyou for listening and i wish you all luck.. Trust me it does work, Love M xx

Hi mosymo!! Good luck with your lipotrim journey. I'm currently on day 6 of mine 100% so far and found it quite difficult yesterday and today but thats just bad habits on my part. I know what you mean about clothes shopping. I start a new job tomorrow and went out to buy new trousers and a couple of new tops. I bought the cheapest I could find as I don't plan on being able to wear them very long.
Good luck for tomorrow. P xx

I'm starting today aswell!

x

Hi Mosy im starting today too. Like you i refused to buy the next size up which in my case would've been a 28! Eeeep. Have also used LT before and lost weight which i then piled back on through nobodies fault but my own. We'll do it this time :)

Back