Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

im starting lipotrim monday 12th sept 2011

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by MOSEYMOO, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. MOSEYMOO

MOSEYMOO MAUREEN XXX

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    hi all im preparing my start on lipotrim tommorow..
    ive done it before 3stone 2lbs off in 12 weeks, 100% though water intake cud have been better and i walked 2 to 4 miles per day, unless it rained which it does in Ireland a lot..
    i believe it works if u stick to it 100%
    Now even though i kept it off easily for 2 yrs!! ive now gained 5 stone since xmas..
    this is only due to a sudden end of my last relationship, the crying!! mopping about the house!!, no walking, eating like its going out of fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally self inflicted!
    i went to a wedding yesterday and had to pretend id been late off work and didnt have time to change into a wedding outfit cos i had an emergency at work and it was better than missing a friend at her wedding blessing.. i was supposed to go with my friend but she had to cancel last min!! so i turned up in size 18 black trousers! a white smart stretchy top, red jewellry and a long red coat!!
    then the bride made me stay for the whole day, luckily i met people i knew!!
    The outcome of this story s that im now on her video, her facebook photos! i sat with my red coat on thru.out the meal and i was sweating like a pig! i looked fat hot sweaty, i felt crap..:cry::cry: but i didnt have anything nice enough to wear to her wedding!!! and the thought of shopping for size 20 in dunnes my nearest shop was just too hard..
    i had a brilliant time, im told often im fun to be around and i was on the dancefloor constantly!!
    SO ! tommorow i start my 100% lipotrim journey and i will never let myself be put in that situation again...:worthy:
    Thankyou for listening and i wish you all luck.. Trust me it does work, Love M xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WeeDee

WeeDee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(14.87%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi mosymo!! Good luck with your lipotrim journey. I'm currently on day 6 of mine 100% so far and found it quite difficult yesterday and today but thats just bad habits on my part. I know what you mean about clothes shopping. I start a new job tomorrow and went out to buy new trousers and a couple of new tops. I bought the cheapest I could find as I don't plan on being able to wear them very long.
    Good luck for tomorrow. P xx

4. MOSEYMOO

MOSEYMOO MAUREEN XXX

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    thank you.. im trying to copy paste my new ticker thing.. impossible xx

5. jarjj

jarjj Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm starting today aswell!

x

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi Mosy im starting today too. Like you i refused to buy the next size up which in my case would've been a 28! Eeeep. Have also used LT before and lost weight which i then piled back on through nobodies fault but my own. We'll do it this time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.