Im starting Lipotrim!

JustForMe

Gold Member
But i hope you dont mind me still posting on here sometimes????

I dont want to end up missing you lovely ladies as you have been soo supportive!

whats lipotrim

its a total food replacement and 3 packs a day which you get from a chemist.

i need some structure so i signed myself up!

how much does it cost per wk if you dont mind me asking, i could do with doing some thing drastic myself low carbing is not for me i love it but having only one kidney its just making me ill

£36 and you get 21 packs so a weeks worth. the chemist ways you every week which is a big thing for me as i need something to keep me focused!

thats not too bad i think getting some one to weigh you is a great insentive to stay with it, when did you start

i got my packs today and im starting tomorrow, although i may change it to monday cos iv just thought ...i wont have enough packs till last me....unless i go to weigh in without having one...hmmm

sorry went a bit off there...

ask on the lipotrim forum for a bit more info...i rekon i can lose 18lbs in 5 weeks...cant do that on low carb!:)

i might ask in my chemist about it

not every chemist does it...if you look on the lipotrim website they will show you the nearest chemist that does it

just had a look theres one round the corner from me that does it so will call in next wk let me know what its like

will do :)

Kels, would you not get the same results doing avidlite as sole source? It would be a lot cheaper than lipotrim. My daughter works at a pharmacy who does lipotrim & she says the results are good. Don't think there is anyone left on this forum who is still actually doing cs.

i know its more expensive and it may sound stupid but it makes it justified in my head....its a lot of monry for me atm cos of losing my job but im saying to myself you HAVE to do this so you dont waste the money!

do i sound mad?

Hi Kels

Good luck with the lipotrim, my friend lost 5st in 4 months on it...I couldn't do it myself as I have to eat something in the day! Please stay on here though as I'd really miss you :( I am having a week off shakes as I've broken out in spots and cold sores and am not feeling great...I am still trying to be sensible but its not easy I wish I could wake up tom a size 12!!

Good luck Kels. xx A friend of mine has lost 4 stone on it in 4 mths. Its not for me tho as i need to feel food in my mouth. Hope it works for ya chick.xx

And yes i dont think theres anyone left doing CS lol, its to exspensive!! :(

how the new diet going kels

Back