• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm starting Monday

sanghi

S: 13st7lb C: 12st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11lb(5.82%)
Hi,

I'm starting Lipotrim on Monday 8th March ie tomorrow. My appointment is at 11am.

I did try Lipotrim years ago and lasted a grand total of 4 days!

I'm a bit more prepared this time, I did the Johnsons up day day day diet for a couple of months last year, in which you only eat 500 calories every other day. I got on really well until Christmas, after which I just haven't managed to stick to it.

I think I just need to clear my system of food, so this sounds ideal.

Looking at everyones weight loss so far is so inspiring.

Sanghi.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st6lb C: 18st10lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(8.39%)
Sanghi, monday seems to be a good day to start.

Good luck, and keep us posted. :)

polly43

S: 14st11lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.35%)
Hey sanghi Good luck tomorrow..Keep coming on here for loads of support and have a peep at other LT dieters great success stories!! xx

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
S: 18st5lb C: 17st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.28%)
good luck:)

S: 11st11lb G: 9st0lb
hi, sanghi good luck tomorrow, i only joined this forum today i started LT last tues and i found popping on here reading everyones amazing result very inspiring and can get some great tips too ,

Hello & Welcome to both of you!

Keep popping on this forum for support and tips and I'm sure you will both do fine. I look forward to reading your posts

Good Luck
Clair x

blodwen

S: 18st2lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 5st9lb(31.1%)
Welcome both i'm on day 4 and if I can do this anyone can, i am a true chocholic and have been 100% for the 4 days ( i know its not long) for me its a miracle!! keep in touch you can do it!!

S: 14st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st4lb(22.44%)
Good luck!

S: 14st0lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5.61%)
Hi Shaghi, Im on day 8 and finding this diet BRILL. Im literally watching the weight drop off as I can see results alreay its amazing!!

I have to say this site is fantastic for help/support and advise be sure to keep popping on!!!

Best of Luck

sanghi

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

I know it sounds strange but I am really looking forward to starting. I've spent the whole day clearing my cupboards of food. I've chucked so much away and have a big box to give to the local homeless shelter (if they want it).

I'm lucky as I live on my own so I can have no food in the house at all, I can't accidently eat something if it's not there. I'm going to tackle the freezer tomorrow and then I will be food free and have no choice but to drink the shakes and my tea.

Sanghi.

cuddlymama

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi
I am also starting tomorrow, How ever this will be my second attempt. The first time really worked for me and I lost the weight I wanted for the wedding I was going to. Now this time I am in it for the long haul and ready to start my new life.

Good Luck with your 1st day
H

sanghi

Hi Cuddlymama, good luck to you too. We can so do this.