I'm starting Monday

sanghi

Hi,

I'm starting Lipotrim on Monday 8th March ie tomorrow. My appointment is at 11am.

I did try Lipotrim years ago and lasted a grand total of 4 days!

I'm a bit more prepared this time, I did the Johnsons up day day day diet for a couple of months last year, in which you only eat 500 calories every other day. I got on really well until Christmas, after which I just haven't managed to stick to it.

I think I just need to clear my system of food, so this sounds ideal.

Looking at everyones weight loss so far is so inspiring.

Sanghi.

Sanghi, monday seems to be a good day to start.

Good luck, and keep us posted. :)

good luck:)

hi, sanghi good luck tomorrow, i only joined this forum today i started LT last tues and i found popping on here reading everyones amazing result very inspiring and can get some great tips too ,

Hello & Welcome to both of you!

Keep popping on this forum for support and tips and I'm sure you will both do fine. I look forward to reading your posts

Good Luck
Clair x

Welcome both i'm on day 4 and if I can do this anyone can, i am a true chocholic and have been 100% for the 4 days ( i know its not long) for me its a miracle!! keep in touch you can do it!!

Good luck!

Hi Shaghi, Im on day 8 and finding this diet BRILL. Im literally watching the weight drop off as I can see results alreay its amazing!!

I have to say this site is fantastic for help/support and advise be sure to keep popping on!!!

Best of Luck

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

I know it sounds strange but I am really looking forward to starting. I've spent the whole day clearing my cupboards of food. I've chucked so much away and have a big box to give to the local homeless shelter (if they want it).

I'm lucky as I live on my own so I can have no food in the house at all, I can't accidently eat something if it's not there. I'm going to tackle the freezer tomorrow and then I will be food free and have no choice but to drink the shakes and my tea.

Sanghi.

Hi
I am also starting tomorrow, How ever this will be my second attempt. The first time really worked for me and I lost the weight I wanted for the wedding I was going to. Now this time I am in it for the long haul and ready to start my new life.

Good Luck with your 1st day
H

Hi Cuddlymama, good luck to you too. We can so do this.

Back