I'm starving....

Linda5111

I can do this.
i don't know what's wrong with me today...i'm drinking the water but i am so hungry:(. I really feel like eating something,anything and everything. Help!!!! I'm on the verge of caving in.

Don't cave in Linda, stay strong, eating may take away your hunger right now, but you'll wish you hadn't tomorrow, especially if you get knocked out of ketosis and end up having a binge.

If you're really desperate have a small amount of chicken as that won't interfere with ketosis at all, but you have to be strict with yourself and be able to stop there. Hopefully just having something will satisfy that urge.

Or go and have a nice long bath and paint your nails so that you're not able to get into that kitchen for ages and hopefully it'll have passed by then.

Stay strong & focussed, you've done so well up till now, you know you can do it

All the best
x

Thanks MadamDotty, i think i'll go for the bath, if i eat chicken i don't think i'll be able to stop there. Iwill not eat i will not eat,just trying to convince myself,haha.

Try taking an extra pack just for today and see if it helps you if you can't take your mind off it even after your bath

Like you said if you have food it could be the beginnings of a slippery slope

good luck, you can do this hun because you know that it will be worth it in the end

:)

Back