I'm still around and need some help please

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by karmawitch, 11 December 2008 Social URL.

1. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    sorry for not being around much, I've been working nights and doing loads of knitting.

However, I've fallen off the wagon for about the past 4 weeks, and keep having a week where I loose and a week where I gain.

I'm really disappointed in myself and feel myself slipping back into old habits and I don't want to do it.

I am going to make more of an effort to come here more often, cos you lot always give me masses of inspiration, and as of tomorrow am going back onto shakes 100%.

Feel free to give me the swift kick up the bum I need !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    You asked for it.....:whoopass: :D

Nahhh.....I can't do that!!

Hi hon - so good to see you here again. I am sorry you have been struggling so much. You need us! ANd balloons :553: (or maybe that IS us, as ballons!!?? I'm the green one sticking my tongue out :D)

Come on - tomorrow is a fresh start. Don't beat yourself up....its all a learning process ,innit. As long as you keep at it till you get it right - thats the main thing. You know you can do it as yo have already proved it - so grab those reins with both hands and take control again. Get your focus back, and keep your eye on the prize - it IS acheivable - but you gotta be the one to reach for it. If you really want it. ;) :)

DO try and come here - we're all here with you that way....and a burden shared, is a burden lessened.

I've missed you - so really hope to see more of you.

You'll get back in the groove. I just know it. :)

XX

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    sorry ur finding it hard hunni.

start tomorro as a new fresh start. every time u go to pick pour washing up liquid over what ever u wanna eat. u have done amazing so far and have come so far remember that.
    100% start from tomorro no excuses xxx

5. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    I love it! lol going to remember that one if I get to that "picking" place!

and Karmawitch, sorry to hear you've not been doing so good the last few weeks, but as the others said - you CAN do it!

So, look at tomorrow as your "fresh start", and just take it minute by minute, hour by hour, and soon you'll be week by week again :)

6. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    awwww shucks, thanks everyone - I've missed you and being here, but I'm back now until I go to NZ in Feb

BL will catch up with you tomorrow hunni xx

7. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    It's not a kick in the bum you need - it's love. Cut yourself a break, put the slip ups behind you and promise yourself that you will see this through to the end. You have done fantastic and a concerted effort will get you where you want to go.

Hang in there, and don't forget that you deserve to lose weight and you CAN do this.

Andy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.