Im still here ....

Hey :) ..

well i kinda put on 2 lbs :( . i knew it was coming due to what i ate last week i was a minx! ..
this week however im at it again! im being good,! ..

Todays menu

breaky- cereal= 2.5

Lunch- NCG leek and pot soup =2 plus 1 slice of bread 1.5 =3.5

Tea- pasta dish from "delicious" 5 plus a sausage im saying 2 =7

so 13 in total leaving 10!! ..

apple and nana 1.5 alpen 1 and ww bar 1.5 .... leavin me 6! :)

Lil one loved being at school all day yesterday, altho i have to say i was bored by midday yesterday which then became a danger time for me! so went and did all the dishes and wiped the kitchen round haha! ...

Draw a line under it hun and here goes to a new week, i will be very lucky if i dont gain.
So here goes to a good week xx

Morning world! .. the sun is shining woohoo ... it means i can get washing on the line instead of trying to get the tumble dryer to work :( it went pop the other day and frightened me half to death! .. the extension lead started smouldering,! i dread to think what would have happened if i had have gone out! lol
Anyway today popping to asda for some bits just had yummy porridge and not sure for lunch or tea yet but it will be WW friendly! ...
I am however in a panic about xmas! :( i have no money put by atall for presents i havnt bought anything, Im doing lunch this year for 11 people, and i havnt even bought anything for that either :( i am in a right ole tizz at the moment concering xmas!

Morning

its still 12 weeks - just buy something every week from now till then - job done lol

Well done on a great week so far - you will deffo get a good reward at weigh in xx

Thanks for your message hun, i am gonna still go to class and not let a bad week put me off. I do realise i cant go and loose each week.
Regarding the xmas i am the same as you like to get started early. The thing is i do put money away weekly for xmas.

like has been said, dont panic.. just put a little aside each week / buy little bits and you'll be fine :) we always overspend at xmas anyway, so could be a blessing in disguise! :D x

Morning girls:) another dry morning which is good! ..
Ok so i slipped last night and i ate some cheesecake and a muffin! .. flaming asda!
Im ok again this morning and starting a fresh day! .. soup for lunch had porridge for breaky and am having chinese for tea! ... but wont be having the sweet and sour chicken just the chowmein! :)

Gotta shoot got to take lil man to school .. will catch up on diaries later on xx

hope you enjoyed the chinese :) same in my house tonight - treated myself to prawn chop suey and rice for a change though :) x

Hi, just popping in to see how yr doing - well done for getting straight back on the wagon yesterday. Have a lovely weekend xxx

Morning :) .... thanks for sending me messages! ive been so slack the past few days ! but i have been working ....
got some lovely soup for today so will add a menu a bit later ... am cleaning for 4 hours this morning! .. Time sheet still hasnt arrived for work starting work tomorow! so will have to chase them up for that later (its started already) ..
W.I tonight! .. altho im guessing a gain or a sts after the munchies hit over the weekend! ....
My parents may be up tomorow also :) which will be brill! ... they always stay at my OHs parents house, and they will probably want to go xmas shopping so that will be good :D:D:D

will catch up on diaries later xxx

have a great day x x

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Morning :) ...
I did go to class last night and i gained 1 lb! .. im getting so mad with myself now! im paying all this money out and im not doing anything to warrent it ! ... ~sighs~
On an up side ive had a lovely walk with the dog this morning and ive got a lovely stew in the slow cooker for tea! ...
I was supposed to start my new job today but they cocked up my time sheets! .. and i didnt have any clients allocated to me! .. great start aye ! .. SO ive been down and picked up my sheets for tomorow .. ahhh hope this isnt a sign of things to come!

Andddddddddddd My mum and dad are coming up on thursday :) i cant wait! ... we off xmas shopping to poole on friday! so ive managed to save a little bit of money so i can pick up a few bits in primark! :)

Dont worry bout your ickle gain - you'll have walked that off in no time especially chrimbo shopping. Enjoy your parents visit - you'll get loadsa prezzies in primark - they always great for getting your moneys worth. Good luck with work moro xxx

dont worry about your 1lb Kirst, you'll get rid :) hope you have a nice time at work and enjoy shopping! x

Back