I'm struggling a bit...

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Tonight, as the title might suggest, I'm struggling a bit.

I'm craving a MASSIVE bag of woolies pick and mix and a SUPER SIZE box of cinema sweet popcorn.

I just want a binge eat session.

I'm not going to give into it. I know I'm not. I'm just struggling a bit to stop my mind thinking of it all!lol

I've tried some diversionary tactics, I've done my pilates DVD, I've looked at clothes that I WILL fit into on the net and I've come on here but I'm sure you all know how it is.

I'm not going to give in, I just thought it would be a good idea to let it out in a more healithy format - i.e not giving in and eating and just expressing how I feel!LoL

Oh well, onto my nice glass of water:D:D:D

I'm supporting you by cyberlink ;)

Sending you distraction vibes.

Thank you Karen... I'm feeling the vibes, I'm feeling the vibes!

I'm blaming internet advertising for my struggles so I am.

Big massive signs for Woolies and popcorn on my MSN homepage... its all the fault of the internet! Nothing to do with me AT ALL! lol

support:grouphugg: group strength :gen126: are you feeling it:vibes::D

water that normally works for me when i get a craving for chocolate that won't go away i sometimes eat a pickled onion i don't know why but it works:confused::rolleyes:

First goal to acheive by 21-08-09
al

The big goal
:17729: :copon:

LOL I love it. Probably because the thought of chocolate after the pickled onion is just too gross :D

Chocolate after pickled onion..... hmm... probably gross but does anyone remember those chocolate coated pretzels that they used to sell.. there were sort of salty and chocolatey... sounds disgusting but they were nice actually.

Sorry that isn't helping :p

I'm alot better with chocolate then I was..... I find I don't have it for a while I eventually stop wanting it as often.. I do sometimes have it but a little bit is enough. Also try a square of 75% green and blacks choc (not too much fat in a square) and suck it to make it last.... or try a square of it grated on a mullerlight cherry yoghurt (its gorgeous and a square does go a long way when grated)

Chocolate after pickled onion..... hmm... probably gross but does anyone remember those chocolate coated pretzels that they used to sell.. there were sort of salty and chocolatey... sounds disgusting but they were nice actually.

Sorry that isn't helping :p

I'm alot better with chocolate then I was..... I find I don't have it for a while I eventually stop wanting it as often.. I do sometimes have it but a little bit is enough. Also try a square of 75% green and blacks choc (not too much fat in a square) and suck it to make it last.... or try a square of it grated on a mullerlight cherry yoghurt (its gorgeous and a square does go a long way when grated)

:17729::copon:
sounds great Mmm i have the mullerlight cherry yoghurt don't have the choc though Mmm i will remember that one sounds better than the pickled onion:p

First goal to acheive by 21-08-09
alhttp://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wt45UOM/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wt45UOM/

The big goal
:17729: :copon:
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyGjR9v/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyGjR9v/

Thanks kae and flowerfae i combined your recomendations i had a yummy dessert last night 1 meringue nest topped with mullerlight cherry yoghurt with i used instead half a cube somerfield best ever dark choc with orange peel pieces this one is 52% but lower in fat content per 100% and wow it worked so well i felt naughty with out actually being naughty it worked out to approx 1.4g fat for the entire dessert.:eek::D:D

OMG Crystal - I have to try that, it sounds yummy :D

Jenjen im sorry i didnt see this thread last night, but better late than never. I have 2 thoughts
1) Clean your teeth when you want to eat (if all else fails you'll have a winning smile)

2) Woolies went bust last year? So their pick n mix is prob outa date and taste manky anyway!!

Hope things have been better for you today! x

Woolies has reopened online - the pick and mix is back... unfortunately for me... its constantly advertised on my homepage... I can feel that getting changed rather quickly!Lol

Its funny when you are struggling, you start craving foods that you don't normally like!

I've been doing alright for the past couple of days though thanks for the support y'all!

xx

Back