Im struggling day 2

beckym

Im struggling its day 2, how do you get through the first week this is hard!:wave_cry: I keep repeating my mantra I must not eat but I am seriously obsessing. Please help!!!!!:copon:

Aww Becky!!

The first few days are really hard!!

Willpower and black coffee and the fact people around me kept doubting i could do it so i wanted to prove them wrong got me through it!

Do you drink coffee?

Are you having the soup or just shakes??

shakes hate chicken soup. If I drink much more water Im gonna wash my insides out! Ive seen your pic thats inspiration too. Well done. I would kill for your figure!

I'm on day two too. ^^ Just went into town and my god the number of food places is amazing when you actually stop and look. It was so tempting to go in one of them but instead I came back and had a big bottle of water and just boiling the kettle for my soup (doesn't taste great but I found adding a little pepper makes it much better). The best thing you can do is just keep your mind off the diet with anything. It'll get better once we get to the first weigh in and see how well we've done! I know you can do it!

Awww honey! It does get better i promise you! I know its wishing your life away but for the next few days just look forward to going to bed every night lol, cos when you wake up your one day closer to your weigh in! As soon as you get to that you'll be so motivated for the next week!xx

Try having a hot chocolate then

I found having a "hot meal" actually made me feel like I was having proper food!

The chicken soup with pepper was brilliant for me!!

Yeahhhh Chelly is so right! I have a cuppa with every shake i have (i only have choc shakes) and it really does make you feel like your having a meal. Its something warm going in :) xx

WElcome to LT, becky and Seph.

I can promise you, as we almost all can, that it gets SO much easier. Brave your way through the news 2-4 days and you will start feeling better. You will stop feeling hungry (it's almost magical, i swear!) and your body will go into ketosis which is when you start the real business of weight loss...

It does get better, it does get easier. There will be some bumps along the way I'm sure - we are all only human after all. But wishing you both really good luck for the first few hard days.

xx

Thanks very much Elle! Can't wait for the ketosis to kick in, I'm not having any problems in the day but I found I got pretty hungry last night after my evening meal. ><

It will most definetly get better. Hang in there. Im going into week 4 and dont even want my 3rd shake of the day. food will stop looking so good after the first week. You will always have days where you think you want something but that would happen even if you werent on LT. Remeber LT is also training you for the future, so not giving in is part of the diet. You will need to learn that your will power is strong and you CAN DO ITor without it as the cas may be.

evening time is the worst for me too! Find thats when I used to pick the most! this is definately a diet for the weak!!!!

Evenings

Evenings are always my worst time too because I am usually buzy by day . I try to have my last shake (Choolate) around 8pm and then a hot cuppa . I can then sip away water for the night .(sometimes boiled water ... its something hot) . dont worry you will eventually find what works best for you just hang in there:):):)

It does get easier - just stick with it.

Whenever I got fed up at the beginning, I'd have a glass of water. This seemed to help me.

Hi and welcome Becky and Seph. You wont believe how much better you feel after your first weigh in. It really will spur you on.

Got to agree with you Seph about how many food places there are around. You also soon realise how just about everything revolves around food in your life. These are good things to realise and makes it easier to avoid temptation. Good luck, things do get easier really!

Back