Im struggling to fit snacks in?

lynnola

Im struggling to fit my 2 snacks in somedays but MAY not always! Have a few extra cals in my dinner or have a 200cal lunch instead of a shake or bar? Is this all ok??

Lynn

I fit my snacks in by having one just after or with my breakfast, one just after my lunch and one with my meal.

If I dont have all my snacks i usually add it on my meal xx

i wish i did stuggle to fit the snacks in it would lower my weight, although i am doing better than i was!

Sadly it doesn't seem to aid weight loss ?
I lost 5 pounds, then put on a pound and I was gutted about but then I came on on Saturday so thought oh ok that's what it was! I've been eating naff all! Weighed today, only list half of the pound I'd added last week??? Still 'on' apologies if tmi!!! Getting really disheartened!!!! ?

Keep it up it has to come off eventually, please dont give up you may have a bigger loss in a week or so to make up for the smaller losses, your body needs routine and to know its not starving so may be you need to have your snacks and meals at regular times x

Thanks for the advice. ?

Hubby had a particularly horrid day so we had a v v small Chinese! Now feel bloated and guilty! Oh well! What's life without the few odd treats aye?! ?

Back on the wagon tomorrow ?.

Xxx

Back