Im struggling with the shakes

JustForMe

Gold Member
any advice to get them down easier? im using blended ice and cold water but its just not helping!!!:(

Hi, I really struggled at first and actually wanted to vomit the vanilla.

Are you using the recommended amount of water or more? I mix mine with a pint of water and ice and now I actually like them - all 3 flavours.

You may have read on the forum that vanilla is nice with a bit of coffee mixed in? It really is nice and I hated it at first.

Don't give up - your taste buds seems to change after a bit.

Good luck.

I have all my shakes hot and with a bit of instant decaf coffee added. I could not drink them cold.
Hope that works for ye. Good luck.

hi Sorry to hear you don't like the shakes. I have the chocolate one hot every time, you can make it with peppermint tea also, hot or cold. I mix half of the vanilla powder and half of the chocolate powder together sometimes to alter the flavour. Some people mix the vanila one with peppermint also and say it's nice. Have you tried them as a mousse, you may prefer them.
wishing you all the best with it.
Doirin

Hi, I have read that some people only add half the water and enjoy them as a mousse instead.....maybe that would work for you. Or try using cold peppermint tea to the chocolate one for a Choc Mint Shake??

Good luck!

Kels altho i didnt last very long you know i struggled with the shakes.....but you know what helped....i drank it through a straw!!! i know it sounds mad but it helped LOADS x

any advice to get them down easier? im using blended ice and cold water but its just not helping!!!:(

Hi sorry you are having a problem getting the shakes down - I only like the strawberry now - used to like the vanilla but it's too sweet for me now and I just down it. I mix them with crushed ice as well and they are mnuch better- can't stand the chocolate ones but a lot of people like them.
Have you tried the chicken soup - it's ok and a nice hot drink - and savoury.
Hope it gets better for you x :):)

Back