I'm such a failure :(

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
:cry::cry:

Things are so tough. I've been here at the new house for a month now and I've kept busy and kept my emotions in check but I've broken down. I feel so tired and sad and rubbish.

I keep eating rather than sticking to Exante. I haven't put weight on as I'm not eating a lot and what i eat isn't unhealthy. I just know that i need to shift this last stone etc and i can't seem to find a reason to keep going any more.

Sorry for the miserable rant. I feel so alone. :cry::cry:

Hey puddin' dint feel alone :'( we are all here for you and have at some point probably all felt like you do (I have).
It's hard enough doing the fabulous job you do with little man and being a great mum who is finding being on her own again a tad emotional. Then stick a mentally hard diet into the equation... You have done brilliantly considering! Give yourself a break :) iv been missing the " :giggle: " princess Ames we all know and love so c'mon beautiful - bring it back!! Xx

Hey Princess Mes,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low. You are not on your own. I too am having a meltdown today, with lots of crying and emotions buzzing around me. You are doing so well and for today you may not feel like yourself but we are here to remind you that somewhere in your new house, is YOU. Life seems to have worn you down so rest, take it easy and your strength will come back soon, I am sure of it.

xxx

Hey Ames
You aren't a failure completely the opposite you have been able to maintain your weight through a point in your life where you are really struggling that in itself is a great achievement you should be very very proud x
Xxx
Sending lots of love and hugs your way x

Big Kisses Princess!! XXX

As LustQueen said, you have done brilliantly by maintaining during this tough time, so you should be pleased ;)

Keep your chin up, I wanna see more pics when you hit target!! Come on you can do this!! :D

Agree with what everyone says - you are shattered - that's normal if you've just moved house and you have young children. Give yourself a break. You are maintaining - good experience for the future. In a day or two you will feel able to resume, I'm sure of it.

just wanted to give big hugs so ((((HUGS)))) xxx

Back