I'm such a quitter

lmao i am getting images of been locked up in my room for a month on lipotrim diet LMAO that would be great hahahahaha get me seriously back on track

You don't have to go that drastic...... or do you?

That is why I love my diet so much as it doesn't really feel like I am dieting and I am certainly not one for exercising.

My only exercise is the school drop off in the mornings when I have to park around the corner and take the kids in, I think I walk all of about one hundred yards.

Did you give Davina a try?

I am not a quitter

Fixed :D

Have some buddhism. I find it usually helps:
"View all problems as challenges. Look upon negativities that arise as opportunities to learn and to grow. Don't run from them, condemn yourself, or bury your burden in saintly silence. You have a problem? Great. More grist for the mill. Rejoice, dive in, and investigate."

Well done you. We knew you could do it.

Davina sounds like far to much hard work if it works you that hard.

I have had a lazy week with the kids on half term so I have not even had my school walk in the mornings. We did have a lovely couple of hours walking around a farm in the wet and I will probably be going back tomorrow. That will be the extent of my exercise this week.....

Me and exercise just sound like too much hard work.

I am doing really well sticking to my diet and being on Go Lower I don't have to exercise to lose weight.

I am hoping to start swimming again one day but not until the summer. I don't do cold, it makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Maybe when I start swimming again I will get into a really good habit and keep it up but it is also a problem finding the time with the kids, so we will see.

Back